Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok Ok I know its coming from Goal.com but they say Everton has signed Senderos has signed for Everton...

This plus Ladyman is saying that Lesscott has handed in a transfer request.

Maybe we could see the end of this Lesscott saga in the next couple days. It sure has been dragging on long enough!

feedthegoat said:
Fellanis Hairdo said:
its a good question. one we will never know the answer to as we havent been relegated have we?
Close though, if it wasn't for a man of the match performance from Hans Segers....

Made me laugh there, stony! Clearly that game was fixed, and bent to fuck. Now who did that benefit, I wonder? Everton were very, very lucky to escape there; I'm sure Fellanis Hairdo would agree?

;0)

moomba said:
Not sure how past history is relevant

It is at least as relevant as what City are going to do this year. I'd say it's more relevant considering the past actually happened. We'll know about this year next year, won't we?

alera said:
Anyone else surprised by the lack of transfer activity in general ?

Most of the sides in the league have failed to strengthen at all and the likes of Arsenal, Villa and Everton look much weaker than this stage last season.

It’s only really us and a few of the promoted teams that have strengthened at all. Its gettint a bit late really the big kick off is onlt 12 days away !
Window doesn't shut yet. I think teams like Everton, Spurs and Villa have been waiting for City to conclude our dealing

We have done our business remarkably early

mcfc1632 said:
It is really sad to see that so much in this thread is some anti CITY - anti Everton stuff

We should be common in being anti the sky 4 - we have had much that is similar in our histories

It is just simple - we have won the lottery - it could have been Everton - it could have been Villa - it could have been Newcastle etc

In so doing we have now the ability to establish a dynasty that will equal any that top level football has seen - now people / fans from other clubs might dispute this - I personally think that it is not even in question - these owners are not some Russian hobbyist or American investor - these guys are just a totally different level - I do not just mean their wealth - also their culture etc - It may not be this year - but we will win the prem within 3 and win it repeatedly for years to come

That does not make us special - we just won the lottery - it could have been another club

That said - the way we are handling ourselves is very professional and we do our business behind the scenes largely - and I really doubt that any club would do anything better at all

Now fans from other clubs might dispute this - but in doing so I think that they are just displaying the emotions of disappointment / envy / resentfulness etc which are to be expected - but he facts are:

We have not published our dealings - the only reason the Lescott issue is in the public domain is because Everton did

Same with Chelsea / Terry - Barca / Etoo

Just for a minute put yourselves in the shoes of Everton or Villa fans - and this comment is not meant as anything other than genuine

Years spent just behind the top table - but the only credible teams to break in - done so through endeavour and some good management etc (although I have a personal dislike of how Moyes seems to suck up to baconface and if I was an Everton fan that would really piss me off - I would think that he was just with us until the old twat retires - I would feel used)

Then 2009 - the Sheik buys CITY - and it is only just sinking into peoples minds what that means

Unless Everton or Villa etc win their own lottery they will now never finish ahead of CITY again - will never win the prem etc - it is hard to take

I doubt that I would feel any different in their shoes

That said - Everton fans - hate the scum - hate liverpool - but just recognise we won the lottery - ok we have been lucky but we are not the enemy - it could have been you - so please try and be a little bit happy for us

well said la

and, as said, no point in going on other team's forums and starting rows

just interesting banter...

I don't think Senderos signing has that much bearing on any Lescott deal. They were always going to sign another defender anyway.

But you never know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.