Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matty said:
blueinsa said:
Maybe a silly question but some one on here might be able to confirm or not....

Is Lescot not able to buy his contract out?

Walk in the office, look gollum in the eye and say, look twat, im off, ive got 3 yrs left at £30,000 a week...

Here's your dosh, now fuck off im off to City to win something.

Seriously is this an option, we would have no prblem lending him the money would we ;-)

I believe there are certain criteria you have to meet to buy out your contract. You've got to be, I think, at least 28. You've got to be starting the last year of your contract, again I think. You may even have to be coming off a contract of at least 3 years, again I think. Whatever the criteria are Lescott isn't eligible.

Cheers Matty, i knew id heard of doing it, just didnt know the criteria involved.

Anybody else now thinking just move on.

Everton need our money more than we need Lescott imo.

Another club will be more than willing to boost their bank balance.

We dont need to be hanging around for players anymore, he gets told straight, hand it in, make it public ala Alonso or we will move on, simple.

Re: Lescott update

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
I made it very clear that I would give everyone enough info to work out who he is but would niether confirm or deny it is him so no problem and its hardly groundbreaking either just an insight into how things are on the inside.

I have no issue with it, I was just pointing it out in case you were under the impression that you were giving information out safely.

Re: Lescott update

dontshootme said:
Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
I made it very clear that I would give everyone enough info to work out who he is but would niether confirm or deny it is him so no problem and its hardly groundbreaking either just an insight into how things are on the inside.

I have no issue with it, I was just pointing it out in case you were under the impression that you were giving information out safely.

No thats fine mate, by never confirming his name I have left plenty of plausable deniability but your concern is appreciated.

Oh and just for good measure, you could be wrong of course ;o)

Matty said:
blueinsa said:
Maybe a silly question but some one on here might be able to confirm or not....

Is Lescot not able to buy his contract out?

Walk in the office, look gollum in the eye and say, look twat, im off, ive got 3 yrs left at £30,000 a week...

Here's your dosh, now fuck off im off to City to win something.

Seriously is this an option, we would have no prblem lending him the money would we ;-)

I believe there are certain criteria you have to meet to buy out your contract. You've got to be, I think, at least 28. You've got to be starting the last year of your contract, again I think. You may even have to be coming off a contract of at least 3 years, again I think. Whatever the criteria are Lescott isn't eligible.

I think you have to be three years into your contract, two if you are over 28. You can still break your contract if you are not, but you will be ineligible to play for your new club for the first four months of the season. The club that signs you is forbidden from signing any new players in the next two windows.

bizzbo said:
Matty said:

I think you have to be three years into your contract, two if you are over 28. You can still break your contract if you are not, but you will be ineligible to play for your new club for the first four months of the season. The club that signs you is forbidden from signing any new players in the next two windows.

That's, that ruled out then, cheers maye

Blue_Rossy said:
so to narrow these 727 pages. By what your all saying Lescott should be a City player by Friday?

I'd like it but it isnt what Im saying, I think that he will be by sept 1st at this stage but wouldnt be surprised to see us pull out either if he aint got the kahonies for it !

I see it as a very interesting game of poker going on between Moyes and Lescott at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.