Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darker shade of Blue said:
Matty said:
By reducing your numbers you get £20m, that money can then be used to buy the recruits Moyes is moaning he can't afford. I'd have thought that was simple. £20m (minus the amount owed to Wolves) would get you a centre half to replace Lescott, plus you'd still have probably £12m or so left for a couple more additions.

That's only a possibility though Matty , and not guaranteed .
If we sell Lescott today , who covers his position tomorrow ? Yes , we could possibly bring someone in before the window closes , but could we get a defender or two that would be up to the job ?
We also need cover in other positions . It looks easy on paper , but in the real world , it's not so simple .

What about the bids for Taylor and Senderos?

The Fixer said:
Bryan said:
There is another important issue: CONTRACT.

And only one is legally binding.

Yes thats correct, although these days not worth the paper they're written on mate.

Oh good then mate. I'll let Moyes know.

We will sell him immediately.

Everton1878 said:
The Fixer said:
Imo moyes is doing the opposite, his self stubborness is preventing you from adding to your squad, he's moaning he has no cash but wont make a 15 mill proffit on Lescott who wants to go, if i was a blue dipper i'd be fooked of with the ginger frog eyed fecker!!!

So we should be angry at Moyes because the board have given him no money to spend? That makes sense...

10% of the transfer goes to Wolves.

We have 80m debts that need to be shifted.

Moyes isn't guaranteed the money and he knows it.

So you need to sell to shift your mega debts??

The Fixer said:
It appears to me our resident Evertonians are more content with fighting off city than they are about adding quality to their own squad.

Moyes = stubborn cnut

You will get mullered off Arsenal on saturday, you will struggle to get top 6 imo.

On the basis of what?

A small squad? Had one ever since Moyes took over.

A player wanting out? After the Rooney saga we broke the top 4.

Evertonians want to add quality to the squad but why does that mean we have to let our best players go too? Is that some sort of unwritten law?

The Fixer said:
Everton1878 said:
So we should be angry at Moyes because the board have given him no money to spend? That makes sense...

So you need to sell to shift your mega debts??

Past few seasons we've recorded record turnover. That's helping but we struggle to get Moyes funds for the summer.

It hardly means we have to start selling all our best players.

Everton1878 said:
The Fixer said:
Imo moyes is doing the opposite, his self stubborness is preventing you from adding to your squad, he's moaning he has no cash but wont make a 15 mill proffit on Lescott who wants to go, if i was a blue dipper i'd be fooked of with the ginger frog eyed fecker!!!

10% goes to wolves..........ffs what twat of a googley eyed manager would sign a contract like that?

and we did`nt twist lescotts head.....it was already twisted

The Fixer said:
It appears to me our resident Evertonians are more content with fighting off city than they are about adding quality to their own squad.

Moyes = stubborn cnut

You will get mullered off Arsenal on saturday, you will struggle to get top 6 imo.

You're having a nightmare. The worst kind of spoilt gloryhunter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.