Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Optimus Prime said:
But you're not going to be a rival for a European spot, so your argument has no foundation - thats what makes me laugh about all this - talk about delusions of grandeur. I can understand not selling to your rivals, so if this was about Lescott going to Wigan or Stoke or Hull or someone like that, then I could sypathise with your argument - surely even you must admit that we're a shoe in for Europe and you guys will have concerns elsewhere in the League, shall we say, so why not sell us the player!

And as for the rest of your squad - tell me one other player of yours that you can genuinely see one of the Big Clubs like us being interested in - I'm looking forward to hearing this one

How do you work out we're not rivals for a European spot when we have the same squad we had last season when we finished 5th?

Arteta, Jagielka, Howard, Baines, Yakubu, Fellaini, Pienaar...

Everton1878 said:
Dobsy87 said:
Ha, you moron. We didn't pay 18 million for Jo. Get your facts right, just because the Sun prints it doesn't mean it's true. And by the way, he's shite.

You still bought him, that's my main argument. Regardless of price.

Although Wikipedia does say 18m and everyone knows Wikipedia is never wrong.

Thaksin Shinawatra was responsible for buying him cos Kia Jooarabchian knew he could take the piss. We paid a downpayment on him which could rise to 18 according to performances. I think we'll end up paying about half of that for him, which is still a blind waste imo. We laugh about it cos we're able to now. It's like laughing about spending 150 million in a year.

Blue4ever85 said:
De Niro I thought you were joking this morning claiming to prefer Rooney over Messi (PMSL).

I think your actually serious?!?

its not so much better just better in the prem, better at a more robust league, you can say different if you like but i'd buy rooney first, with our dosh we'll get both:0)

ox-blue said:
Everton fans answer this,
If and i mean if Hughes has gone above Moyes's head and approached Kenwright and Kenwright accepts his offer where would that leave Moyes in your eyes?

Moyes would walk and I'd support him.

I wouldn't put it past Everton.

We wold Duncan Ferguson to Newcastle behind Walter Smith's back.

Everton1878 said:
You still bought him, that's my main argument. Regardless of price.

Although Wikipedia does say 18m and everyone knows Wikipedia is never wrong.

We didnt pay £18m but we didnt only pay the £4m Fixer quoted either, therefore by definition, this is an argument between two people niether of which know any facts ? How will this pan out I wonder ? My guess would be another 200 pages of name calling and no resolution !

This thread is just amusing now and probably has as much right to be in off topic as it does the transfer forum lol

This thread has turned into a complete shit fest.

wayne Rooney is the best player in the world eh. Not biased there i see. FUCK OFF!

How the moderators have resisted the ban hammer is beyond me. More and more signing up by the day to have a dig.

de niro said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
completley wrong, rooney is one of the best players i have ever seen, the best in the prem by a mile.
the buy has got everything and was a steal 27m, i would have him over any other player, inc messi etc.[/quote]

I laughed out loud at this

messi v rooney

both outstanding
both can win a game in a split second
but only one is a nailed on proven success in the prem, no bedding in, no homesickness, no tanting, no shirking the riggers of the prem..
i am not saying messi would have any of those things but we know rooney HAS walked the walk.in that light given we have to get it right straight away i would take rooney at this moment in time, messi can join in jan.

rag or not rooney is truly an outstanding player, not just in his position, all over the park.

Someone been on the vodka? ;-)

I have to agree that Rooney is class. We'll see that this year because now the rags have to build their team around him, whereas it was previously built around Ronaldo. Rooney was doing a lot of donkey work to let him shine, now it's some other mugs turn to do it. Lot of people writing them off are going to be sorely dissappointed next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.