Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darker shade of Blue said:
It's comments like this which is becoming the epitome of all things wrong at City .

DSOB If you come onto a City forum and make a load of snide remarks about the club, albeit amongst reasonable debate, then expect to get some snide remarks back. We've got a lot of cash at the moment, so that's gonna be what you get some digs about. If you want to dish it out I'm well up for that, but you have to be prepared to take it back. It's like going to church listening to you preach sometimes.

The Fixer said:
With the injury yak suffered other niggling injuries tend to be part and parcel of the process of reagaing full match fitness ( i did study physio for several years)

Jags is missing now and imo that will hurt you!

Jo ok we bought him so fcuking what? he's shite can't make our bench so we let you poor frckers have and we still pay his wages!

PS.. shall we buy you a new ground while we're at it?

yes that last bit was arrogany;-)

Wow you studied physiotherapy for several years? I'm sure you know more than Everton's professional physios. I best ring them up now to let them know about these other niggling injuries that could crop up during his rehabilitation. I'm sure Yak has has 1st class physiotherapy on his path to recovery mate.

We have two top players who can play centre half until Jags gets back. If either get injured, then I'll worry. We could still do with a centre half coming in though.

Please do buy us a ground, and make it in Liverpool. Our evil chairman is trying to take us out our city.

Optimus Prime said:
But you're not going to be a rival for a European spot, so your argument has no foundation - thats what makes me laugh about all this - talk about delusions of grandeur. I can understand not selling to your rivals, so if this was about Lescott going to Wigan or Stoke or Hull or someone like that, then I could sypathise with your argument - surely even you must admit that we're a shoe in for Europe and you guys will have concerns elsewhere in the League, shall we say, so why not sell us the player!

And as for the rest of your squad - tell me one other player of yours that you can genuinely see one of the Big Clubs like us being interested in - I'm looking forward to hearing this one

It's comments like this which is becoming the epitome of all things wrong at City .
If you can write this , and not do so tongue in cheek , then I pity your perception of football .

i think somebody is winding you up

Optimus Prime said:
But you're not going to be a rival for a European spot, so your argument has no foundation - thats what makes me laugh about all this - talk about delusions of grandeur. I can understand not selling to your rivals, so if this was about Lescott going to Wigan or Stoke or Hull or someone like that, then I could sypathise with your argument - surely even you must admit that we're a shoe in for Europe and you guys will have concerns elsewhere in the League, shall we say, so why not sell us the player!

And as for the rest of your squad - tell me one other player of yours that you can genuinely see one of the Big Clubs like us being interested in - I'm looking forward to hearing this one

If you can write this , and not do so tongue in cheek , then I pity your perception of football .

Who the fook are you to come on here telling us whats wrong at city?

You and the rest of your bitter mtes need fooking banning!

You come onclaiming to want a debate but you just cant help yourself, little snide digs all the time and as soon as anyone tackles you, you put us on your banned list ffs.

Fook off back to where you come from and take your mates with you!

Dobsy87 said:
twinkletoes said:
Messi can create/score a goal out of nothing whereas Rooney cannot.

Except for when he blasts it in from thirty yards.

After he's had about 50 wide first, of course, where he could have put a nice through ball in instead.

Everton1878 said:
ox-blue said:
Everton fans answer this,
If and i mean if Hughes has gone above Moyes's head and approached Kenwright and Kenwright accepts his offer where would that leave Moyes in your eyes?

Moyes would walk and I'd support him.

I wouldn't put it past Everton.

We wold Duncan Ferguson to Newcastle behind Walter Smith's back.

I've been trying since Wednesday to get an answer to this ox well done!

Think about it for a while now toffees, think, implosion time boys. ta ta

sniff said:
Everton1878 said:
Moyes would walk and I'd support him.

I wouldn't put it past Everton.

We wold Duncan Ferguson to Newcastle behind Walter Smith's back.

Are people in Everton a little overcome with a case of the fuckwitts??

If a club buys a player from say Everton or anywhere else, do they realy think that the manager is the one who sits in the board room negotiating the deal with the other club???

The two boards decided the fee and if they sell, the manager makes a recomendation to them but he is at the end of the day a member of staff(one who is getting above his station, not sure how our board would take hughes telling the world press he runs our club)

In all cases the board contact the other clubs chaiman to get the ball rolling. Has moyes been down to Arsenal to argue how much senderos is worth??

I'm sure you've been apart of many transfers and know the workings of all football clubs around the world.

I wasn't aware there was so many strict rules on transfer deals.

Everton1878 said:
The Fixer said:
With the injury yak suffered other niggling injuries tend to be part and parcel of the process of reagaing full match fitness ( i did study physio for several years)

Jags is missing now and imo that will hurt you!

Jo ok we bought him so fcuking what? he's shite can't make our bench so we let you poor frckers have and we still pay his wages!

PS.. shall we buy you a new ground while we're at it?

yes that last bit was arrogany;-)

Wow you studied physiotherapy for several years? I'm sure you know more than Everton's professional physios. I best ring them up now to let them know about these other niggling injuries that could crop up during his rehabilitation. I'm sure Yak has has 1st class physiotherapy on his path to recovery mate.

We have two top players who can play centre half until Jags gets back. If either get injured, then I'll worry. We could still do with a centre half coming in though.

Please do buy us a ground, and make it in Liverpool. Our evil chairman is trying to take us out our city.

What a numpty you really are!! I dont procalim to know more than an Everton physio.. but i know a lot more than you regarding serious injuries and their rehab.

I hope Yak has a good season, but i'm pointing out how these injuries soften the area around the actual injury!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.