Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everton1878 said:
sniff said:
Why are you a bit thick??

Do you really think that the men whos personal wealth props up the club and pays gobshite gloums wages dont have the final word?

And do you honestly think that our chairman would phone Moyes for a player valuation ? or go and see the guys who could actualy sign the paperwork needed for him to complete the deal. If moyes said sell him now he couldnt do it without the board giving the deal the ok could he. or has moyes got all financial and management control of the club.

For fucks sake its not like signing a player on Football manager

"Hughes is apparently going to the people who make the decisions at Everton about transfers. Well, here he is".

moyes.jpg

You can say what you like about him, but he's a bloody good manager. What's he had to work with at everton? Nowt. You may not like him fir what he's doing but he's doing what any manager would do, keep hold of his best player.

Joking aside: come along joleon

Everton1878 said:
bluevengence said:
10% goes to wolves..........ffs what twat of a googley eyed manager would sign a contract like that?

and we did`nt twist lescotts head.....it was already twisted

We're skint. It's how we have to do business. Clauses help up get players for smaller fees.

We don't have all the money in the world you see. So we have to be intelligent with what we do.

How many clubs in the future will agree to low fee/clause contracts when they see how you're treating Wolves on the Lescott deal? They have a clause yet you're essentially telling Lescott he's under contract and going nowhere, he'll never sign a new deal at Everton and you'll neverget another £20m bid for him, so basicaly you're stealing money from Wolves' pocket. Think the next lower division team will be happy to give Everton a sell on clause knowing Everton have a track record like the one you're starting now?

I don't know why all the Everton fans are getting their hopes up with what Moyes has just said.

He has maintained his stance since the start. So nothing has changed apart from him admitted that Lescott's head has ben twisted which surely is a bonus for the new member of the big four.

Its time to fuckoff this shit thread
and moys and lescott i am so pissed off with giving tw@ts like moys slander our club i feel sorry for lescott but its well overdue to wrap this up and fuckoff DSOB

Dirty Son Of a woman so sick of his rants how HE HAS BEEN ABLE TO CARRY ON go back to your shit forum shit club shit manager and shove lescott I For one would not have him now there are far better out there or as good cheaper

spanishblue said:
Its time to fuckoff this shit thread
and moys and lescott i am so pissed off with giving tw@ts like moys slander our club i feel sorry for lescott but its well overdue to wrap this up and fuckoff DSOB

Dirty Son Of a woman so sick of his rants how HE HAS BEEN ABLE TO CARRY ON go back to your shit forum shit club shit manager and shove lescott I For one would not have him now there are far better out there or as good cheaper

Be nice to people on your way up because you will meet them on your way down.

mcfc2607 said:
Darker shade of Blue why do u have so many post when u are an everton fan.

sad if u ask me.

Sad that fans are able to chat , rather than beat each other up in alleys ?
Don't find it sad at all , and highly recommend it .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.