Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue Coop said:
Everton1878 said:
Then why did they pick Man City?

We have the potential to be a huge club. Unlike your's who punches above its weight each season.

I also notice you chose to ignore the rest of my post. Interesting.

So you have more potential than Everton even though you consistently finish below us? How do you work that out?

Your Squad is not World Class - Never said it was.

Your Manager is keeping a player against his own will - Yeah he is. He signed the contract, he has to play for us. Clubs don't have to sell a player just because someone else is in for them.

Your league finishes don't get you into the Top 4 - Nope but they're much better than everyone outside the top 4.

Second in the Cup means First loser. - We got to the final. It's better than not getting there isn't it?

The Fixer said:
Everton1878 said:
Then why did they pick Man City?

One of the main things that they were impressed with was our attendances when in the bottom tier of english football.

Average attendances of 28,000

So you're telling me one of the MAIN reasons you were taken over is because you had good attendances when you were shit?

Seriously?

You're just the worst person in the world.

No disrespect to other fans who have seemed ok in this forum but please just read some of his points.

Everton1878 said:
Blue Coop said:
We have the potential to be a huge club. Unlike your's who punches above its weight each season.

I also notice you chose to ignore the rest of my post. Interesting.

So you have more potential than Everton even though you consistently finish below us? How do you work that out?

Your Squad is not World Class - Never said it was.

Your Manager is keeping a player against his own will - Yeah he is. He signed the contract, he has to play for us. Clubs don't have to sell a player just because someone else is in for them.

Your league finishes don't get you into the Top 4 - Nope but they're much better than everyone outside the top 4.

Second in the Cup means First loser. - We got to the final. It's better than not getting there isn't it?

what's the relevance of this?

Everton1878 said:
The Fixer said:
One of the main things that they were impressed with was our attendances when in the bottom tier of english football.

So you're telling me one of the MAIN reasons you were taken over is because you had good attendances when you were shit?

Seriously?

No disrespect to other fans who have seemed ok in this forum but please just read some of his points.

Ok then, tell us why they should have chosen you?

Everton1878 said:
The Fixer said:

Seriously?

You stupid scouse cnut, you asked why they picked us i gave you one of the reasons clueless prick, the sort i'd love to slap!!

Everton1878 said:
The Fixer said:

Seriously?

seriously though, did Mr Kenwright tell them to go away before they came to City?

What has the fact that ADUG saw us as a better proposition than Everton got to do with Lescott ?

mods, can we have 2 Lescott threads please? One with relevant posts about Joleon Lescott and another for evertonians to make comments on about their "fabulous" club but which frankly have absoltely no relevance to a LESCOTT thread on a MANCHESTER CITY forum?

johnny crossan said:
seriously though, did Mr Kenwright tell them to go away before they came to City?

I don't know mate. I haven't got any professional insight into the world of purchasing Premier League Clubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.