Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard that yesterday as well that Lescott didn't want to play as his head wasn't in it and he was forced to play by Moyes.

IMO he is on his way here and we will get this wrapped up by the end of the week.

Also glad we get to see the City vs. Barcelona match on the OS on Wednesday (k.o. 9.15pm)

If Everton to get Taylor I think the Lescott move will be all but done, not a bad move for Everton. Obviously they will be loosing one of their most valuble assets but they will gain 20 mil in transfer funds and Steven Taylor who I actually rate quite highly.

just been on facebook (sad i know)!! anyway...a lad i know has just seen lescott leaving carrington. ive not seen it personally,before you all start sharpening your blades,but hes not generally a bullshi**er,and he does work just up the road from there

stony said:
Brucie Bonus said:
A fair number of Everton fans, on various threads, are not happy with Moyes. They are upset that the promised signings have not appeared, and a few consider they are being "spun" and it's all so typical.

I don't think he's fibbing. They're trying to get Lescott's replacement imo.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/everton-forum/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/everton-forum/</a>

The Lescott thread makes interesting reading.

The bluemoon poster who is slagging bluemoon off in front of his dipper friends. No one is forcing you to post here fella. If you don't like it stay away.

OUT the fecking traitor, Stony!

Please City sort it out soon, get the 3rd bid in. I can't bear another week of this. As an EFC fan I wan't him gone. Moysey needs to back down and do whats right for the club. The whole side were like zombies against Arsenal after the 1st 28mins.

EFCJONO said:
Please City sort it out soon, get the 3rd bid in. I can't bear another week of this. As an EFC fan I wan't him gone. Moysey needs to back down and do whats right for the club. The whole side were like zombies against Arsenal after the 1st 28mins.

Why is it you want him gone mate? Is it the fact he requested a transfer or you feel that you badly need the money to strenghten the squad?

EFCJONO said:

Not long now i dont think bud!

Saturday was the biggest eye opener that Moyes could ever have had imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.