Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well i think it would have been a good indication if he hadn't been there at all.

The press seem to think it's imminent. I think its a prostitute situation now

blueshortshorts said:
ellonblue said:
Ha ha, nice one blueinsa!!

Yeah had to laugh at Moyes last weekend, when he said "Madrid did things the right with Ronaldo, wrapping things up early in the window so Utd could set about targeting new players...you don't come in to a club a week before a season starts and start trying to do a deal..that's not on,you cannae do that, it's not what we're about at this club"

Next question was " are you looking to strengthen the team"

real madrid had tapped tranny up for 2 yrs as well,ginge need his sweed lookin at bigtime,what a cnut
To which he replies

" aye, we're looking to get one or two in before the window shuts"...wtf...Moyes=hypocrite!!

Sam Eto's P45 said:
stu9488 said:
Sorry just read that post, was not at Carrington today.

Cheers as always mate,
I don't wish to appear pedantic but who wasn't there you or Lescott?
I'll guess at Lescott :)

Yes sorry I didn't type that very well did I? Joleon Lescott was NOT at Carrington today.

stu9488 said:
Sam Eto's P45 said:
Cheers as always mate,
I don't wish to appear pedantic but who wasn't there you or Lescott?
I'll guess at Lescott :)

Yes sorry I didn't type that very well did I? Joleon Lescott was NOT at Carrington today.
hmmm that doesnt rule out a local hospital though?! lol only kidding, hopefully it'll happen soon as possible though, thanks again for the original info Stu ;)

This has got to be the post of the century .........

Post subject: Lescott [Merged]Posted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:18 pm

We made our move earlier today, expect things to move very quickly over next couple days.
The fee Everton are holding out for is £18m.

June the 23rd, nearly 60 days ago, and now after 14 hundred pages and 14 thousand replies, things might just move very quickly over the next couple of days. lol.

licker said:

We made our move earlier today, expect things to move very quickly over next couple days.

June the 23rd, nearly 60 days ago, and now after 14 hundred pages and 14 thousand replies, things might just move very quickly over the next couple of days. lol.

Don't start getting all DSOB on us.

licker said:

I know - daft innit - and quite what he's done since then to have almost doubled in price is beyond me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.