Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
not my fault! said:
Robinho signed without a medical!
Also I know for a fact that players do attend games before a move... I have mates in the game who have done it. Not saying he was there but it wouldnt suprise me in the slightest if he had been and tbh you see players at games all the time when they are not playing, Rio goes to watch his bro sometimes as an example.

This is not the last day of the transfer window and he did not attend the game today. Although your correct in saying players attend fixtures.

I'm still here, still bored, wish to god they'd get it over with. Been on hols for the last fortnight and followed the horrible saga from there. Candidly, he's shown his true colours and I really dont think he's worth fighting over anymore. I hope that we get plenty of cash for some much needed right flank reinforcements and another championship CB!

I have a feeling that he will live to regret this, not the £££ obviously but I think that Jags flattered him last year, with Terry next to him he'd be fine but without I geniunely dont think he's an improvement on what you've got. I predict that he'll be replaced next summer by a better CB.

The whole sorry saga has really made me question football and what its become..... Before you jump down my throat, I'm not having a dig at City, I just think the whole episode has been apauling from the start. Hughes' arrogance, Moyes' pig headedness and the unprofessional behaviour of the player - not to mention our arsewipe of a Chairman and his typical obviscation of responsibility - he let the whole thing develop without intervening - possibly he needs a few quid for a new show.....

Best of luck for the rest of the season - there have been some great comments - and some utter shite.... but enjoy the fairytale this season.....

Dribble said:
keemcfc said:
I was walking home from the wolves match today and I overheard two other fans speaking about Lescott, they said a fee had been agreed and personal terms and a medical should be done by early tomorrow afternoon.

I know its not a lot and they/the person they heard it from were probobly just guessing but it all looks good anyway...

BBC GMR were saying it they had it on good authority that a deal had been struck and were wondering whether Lescott would be introduced to the fans before the game. They seemed very cretain it was all done....

Before the game on GMR Mr Cheeseman definitely told Mr Wagge that the deal was done last night, and also that Etuhu might be going on loan to Cardiff. After the game Mr Wagge was disputing with Mr Cleghorn where Ned would fit in now Lescott was here. It's gotta be over now.

Glutton4Punishment said:
I'm still here, still bored, wish to god they'd get it over with. Been on hols for the last fortnight and followed the horrible saga from there. Candidly, he's shown his true colours and I really dont think he's worth fighting over anymore. I hope that we get plenty of cash for some much needed right flank reinforcements and another championship CB!

I have a feeling that he will live to regret this, not the £££ obviously but I think that Jags flattered him last year, with Terry next to him he'd be fine but without I geniunely dont think he's an improvement on what you've got. I predict that he'll be replaced next summer by a better CB.

The whole sorry saga has really made me question football and what its become..... Before you jump down my throat, I'm not having a dig at City, I just think the whole episode has been apauling from the start. Hughes' arrogance, Moyes' pig headedness and the unprofessional behaviour of the player - not to mention our arsewipe of a Chairman and his typical obviscation of responsibility - he let the whole thing develop without intervening - possibly he needs a few quid for a new show.....

Best of luck for the rest of the season - there have been some great comments - and some utter shite.... but enjoy the fairytale this season.....

Where and when has Hughes been "arrogant"?

Sounds like the fee has been agreed its just down to the player passing a medical. Everscum obviously dont want the deal announcing until they have played, expect the deal to be concluded on Monday.

alera said:
Sounds like the fee has been agreed its just down to the player passing a medical. Everscum obviously dont want the deal announcing until they have played, expect the deal to be concluded on Monday.
Don't forget we have to talk to the player and see if he is interested!

Can someone bring me upto date?

I heard that it's almost a certainty on GMR on the way to the game, but I can't be arsed digging through this thread to find out whether or not that was correct.

Cheers boys and girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.