Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dillon said:
As much as you might be right on this Fixer, Stu has been 100% on all medical details he's given here. He's the most ITK of any posters I see claiming to be that. He might be wrong about JL being at the ground today but I expect City would have kept that very quiet as to not piss off Everton even more.

This one thing doesn't remove the fact Stu has given us all lots of great information on here in the past and hopefully he will in future.

Has anyone 100% certain they've seen Lescott?

Interstingly a report on the Telegraph website claiming City had agreed a £24m fee was pulled almost as soon as it went up.

I would suggest people are being asked/told to keep quiet about it.

Why i do not know

Got one brief shot of him -

WorfWill-744304.jpg

The Fixer said:
Dillon said:
Your entitled to your opinion but wherever Stu gets his information, even if he doesn't work for MCFC he's always bang on (with the medical stuff). He's told us on here plenty of times that medicals are happening and they do.

Come on dillon, your now prepared to believe someone you say may be lieing about his job?

I'd like to know as well, did you or your son actually see Lescott there because all you've said is that he was there, but you haven't said who actually saw him.....

We were in the ground early doors and steward told us Lescott HAD been at CoMs earlier didnt know if he was there for the match also Ricky Hatton was in.

sheephead23 said:
Im sure he wasnt there, surely the cameras would have picked him out??

Was just going to say that, if he was at the match you'd have thought at least one person would have got a picture. Having said that, from all the rumours it does seem it's going to get concluded soon. Hopefully anyway!

Tbf he could have been sitting in City's box (Top right corner of the Colin Bell stand next to the score board as you look at it from the East stand) and no one would have seen him other than players and staff! Doesnt mean he was sat in the crowd or in open view. Just a thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.