Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solid reliable defender with a good left foot, but lacks pace.

Who is favourite to replace lescott? Huth? Wheater? Distin? I'd go for Wheater

Marvin said:

Reckon it's Steven Taylor at the moment - he's already come out with the whole "I don't want to leave, but if Newcastle's financial position means I have to, I would for the good of the club"...

Marvin said:

It looks like it's between Taylor, Huth and Distin.

I'd really love Lescott to go all out in this press conference. Not to be disrespectful, but to put his side of the story across as Moyes did him foul

Project said:
I'd really love Lescott to go all out in this press conference. Not to be disrespectful, but to put his side of the story across as Moyes did him foul

For criticising his attitude which was obvious to anyone who watched the Arsenal match?

Hey guys, just wanna ask a question about Lescott, where does he play (position) ?!

Never seen the guy play before so i was wondering.

interisti said:
Hey guys, just wanna ask a question about Lescott, where does he play (position) ?!

left footed centre back but can cover left back if needed

interisti said:

He is a left sided CB mate. Can play at left back as well.

svennis pennis said:
SSN have just said we are holding a press conference with Lescott later. Announce the player already!

My old man text me before esaying he had heard that City are pissed at Everton for mentioning amounts as we now have a policy of not naming our prices etc... Think we are now playing the game and kicking to get the price reduced. Think about it, you reduce the price to £18m as we originally wanted to pay or we walk from the deal leaving you up shit creek etc! Would make sense to me and explain the delay. They would have a player desperate to join us, who has passed a medical and agreed personal terms and who doesnt want to play for them. Dont fuck with Manchester City Everton is the message!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.