Lescott + more

Nick1878 said:
Sorry to say but he IS NOT a Villa fan. He used to be, but for some reason i cant remember, he hates them now, hence his celebrations against them every time we have scored against him.

I'm worried how Lescott dodged the question about city...if he leaves it will be purely his decision, not Everton accepting the bid for the money.

You obviously watched his interview video Nick .
Check it out on toffeetalk lads . It was only posted a week or so ago so should be easy to find .

city should offer 8 mil dunne and jo on loan for a season think moyes would take that money a replacement and a striker for a season

Darker shade of Blue said:
Nick1878 said:
Sorry to say but he IS NOT a Villa fan. He used to be, but for some reason i cant remember, he hates them now, hence his celebrations against them every time we have scored against him.

I'm worried how Lescott dodged the question about city...if he leaves it will be purely his decision, not Everton accepting the bid for the money.

You obviously missed his interview video Nick .
Check it out on toffeetalk . It was only posted a week or so ago so should be easy to find .

There ya go
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.toffeetalk.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=17312&hl=interview" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.toffeetalk.com/forums/index. ... =interview</a>

uwe rosler 28 said:
city should offer 8 mil dunne and jo on loan for a season think moyes would take that money a replacement and a striker for a season

Really? I mean seriously are you for real?

When did Moyes lose his marbles? Because he'd have to be completely insane to accept a deal like this.

City dont have Everton over a barrel, they will pay what Everton ask or he wont be going anywhere. He certainly wont be going for a comical bid like you suggested I can assure you of that lol!

ToffeeAndy said:
uwe rosler 28 said:

Really? I mean seriously are you for real?

When did Moyes lose his marbles? Because he'd have to be completely insane to accept a deal like this.

City dont have Everton over a barrel, they will pay what Everton ask or he wont be going anywhere. He certainly wont be going for a comical bid like you suggested I can assure you of that lol!

Hard to disagree - I'm sure if Lescott wants to come to City Moyes will reluctantly sanction the deal but he will want over £15m in cash upfront - and who can blame him - he doesn't want to sell - will need to buy some defensive cover and will will want a few quid to buy a striker (not that Moyes has an eye for strikers).

I see Fulham want Jo on loan lol .
Can you see that happening ? Bang goes your bargaining tool if he does .

Well since we have the power to decide, then i guess it depends what we believe the best deal for us is.

If Moyes was willing to to a deal that involved Jo, then No. If we've moved on to other targets, then yes, i could the deal happening.

The majority of clubs in the Premiership are not awash with cash. City are awash with cash and can pay all of a transfer fee up front which puts us in a good position. City might have to pay a little over the odds for players but that is par for the course. I could see Everton accepting a bid of £15-18m for Lescott and then it would be Lescott's decision.

GStar said:
I see Fulham want Jo on loan lol .
Can you see that happening ? Bang goes your bargaining tool if he does .

Well since we have the power to decide, then i guess it depends what we believe the best deal for us is.

If Moyes was willing to to a deal that involved Jo, then No. If we've moved on to other targets, then yes, i could the deal happening.

Everton are a strong team with or without Jo , but Fulham are direct rivals for City's European challenges .
It wouldn't be in City's interests to give them any more fire power surely .

Sorry to add to the will he/won't he....same feller who told me he was coming.... now says the deal is off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.