Lescott + more

Darker shade of Blue said:
Bluemooner33 said:
Kaka and Ronaldo where annoyed by the rumours of them leaving too ;-)

So we should see a record breaking transfer happening anytime soon for Lescott then ?
Woohoooooooooo :P

I think we will get him for 15m plus Jo on loan for a season with us paying he's wages ;-)

BufordUSABlue said:
OK - at the fear of being ridiculed.......here's what i heard today from a ITK close to the club...

Lescott deal is done and will be announced as soon as this weeks Internationals are over
All deals will be done within a 3-week period, this is from Bluesy himself
A "big" signing will be announced this week, as its already done (vague i know!)
The transfer budget is 400Million

Apoligies if these have already done the rounds, but i am merely sharing with you all what i was told today....

"Put tin hat on and standing to attention"....................

this sounds silly now doesnt it

Bluemooner33 said:
Bluemooner33 said:

So we should see a record breaking transfer happening anytime soon for Lescott then ?

I think we will get him for 15m plus Jo on loan for a season with us paying he's wages ;-)

Fido says no :P
dogsitdog.jpg

Bluemooner33 said:
Bluemooner33 said:

Fido says no :P
dogsitdog.jpg
Tiddles say's yes....
6gaflh.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.