Lescott + more

ObamaIsHere said:
Timbobs said:
philneville-thumb-425x284-88712.jpg

Ahh yes, the day we knocked the best team in the country and Europe (at the time) out of the FA Cup....

Meanwhile, City fans were going green with envy having been disposed of by the almighty Nottingham Forest!

LOL
Well since you base everything of Trophys Nottingham Forest are alot more "Mighty" than both of us they have won 2 European Cups uno. Now fuck off you tramp.

ObamaIsHere said:
Timbobs said:

Ahh yes, the day we knocked the best team in the country and Europe (at the time) out of the FA Cup....

Meanwhile, City fans were going green with envy having been disposed of by the almighty Nottingham Forest!

LOL

By the best team in the country do you mean a team made up mainly of their bench?

Foster
Rafael Da Silva
Ferdinand
Vidic
Fabio Da Silva
Welbeck
Gibson
Anderson
Park
Tevez
Macheda

Outside of Rio, Vidic and Tevez, that hardly strikes fear into most big blubs, which, afterall, Everton are remember.

And to beat them on pens after 0-0 extra time, get the DVDs made and shirts printed.

C_T_I_D said:
You hate us because eventually we're going to be more successful than you and we threaten to overtake you. We have the resources to do so, we have a better man for man squad than you and we have already proven with Gareth Barry that we can remove the heart of the team from those teams above us. Those teams above are fucked financially (in debt) so it is a matter of time before we become what we have always wanted to be, a key player in Europe.

I find it funny that you always struggled with injuries and then you signed Louis Saha and then when you were struggling for strikers you took a striker from us who was deemed not good enough for the club by our manager - his exit expected sometime this summer transfer window.

Listen, if you cannot handle the fact we have the resources and ambitions to overpower Everton and Aston Villa then that is your problem. We're aiming for top four to top six, top six is the minimum we should achieve if Hughes is to keep his job at City. We're not fucking around here.

We bid £100,000,000 for Kaká but he preferred to hold out for a move to Real Madrid, no shame in that really but we were taken seriously. That is a signal of intent and that is how high we are aiming. The owners plans are for us to be the best in the end. Right now we're just a mid-table club with a load of money, but that will soon change whether it be next season or the season after. City are on the up and aren't going to be sat there twiddling our thumbs waiting for it to happen, we're going to make it happen.

Darker Shade of Blue has been brilliant on this forum so far and he has been really respectful on this forum but when other Everton fans come on here and are complete and utter shithouses and slag the club off then you can expect some resistance and you can expect your hatred of City to be mutual for your club aswell. You give your supporters a bad name!!

Quality post buy this man a drink!!

C_T_I_D said:
You hate us because eventually we're going to be more successful than you and we threaten to overtake you. We have the resources to do so, we have a better man for man squad than you and we have already proven with Gareth Barry that we can remove the heart of the team from those teams above us. Those teams above are fucked financially (in debt) so it is a matter of time before we become what we have always wanted to be, a key player in Europe.

I find it funny that you always struggled with injuries and then you signed Louis Saha and then when you were struggling for strikers you took a striker from us who was deemed not good enough for the club by our manager - his exit expected sometime this summer transfer window.

Listen, if you cannot handle the fact we have the resources and ambitions to overpower Everton and Aston Villa then that is your problem. We're aiming for top four to top six, top six is the minimum we should achieve if Hughes is to keep his job at City. We're not fucking around here.

We bid £100,000,000 for Kaká but he preferred to hold out for a move to Real Madrid, no shame in that really but we were taken seriously. That is a signal of intent and that is how high we are aiming. The owners plans are for us to be the best in the end. Right now we're just a mid-table club with a load of money, but that will soon change whether it be next season or the season after. City are on the up and aren't going to be sat there twiddling our thumbs waiting for it to happen, we're going to make it happen.

Darker Shade of Blue has been brilliant on this forum so far and he has been really respectful on this forum but when other Everton fans come on here and are complete and utter shithouses and slag the club off then you can expect some resistance and you can expect your hatred of City to be mutual for your club aswell. You give your supporters a bad name!!

*Yawn*

Timbobs said:
ObamaIsHere said:
Timbobs said:

LOL

By the best team in the country do you mean a team made up mainly of their bench?

Foster
Rafael Da Silva
Ferdinand
Vidic
Fabio Da Silva
Welbeck
Gibson
Anderson
Park
Tevez
Macheda

Outside of Rio, Vidic and Tevez, that hardly strikes fear into most big blubs, which, afterall, Everton are remember.

And to beat them on pens after 0-0 extra time, get the DVDs made and shirts printed.

Awww bitter much babe? x

"we have a better man for man squad than you"

Now that made me laugh!

Take Robinho and Ireland out your squad, I wouldn't want anyone else out your team!

ObamaIsHere said:
Timbobs said:
ObamaIsHere said:
Timbobs said:

LOL

Foster
Rafael Da Silva
Ferdinand
Vidic
Fabio Da Silva
Welbeck
Gibson
Anderson
Park
Tevez
Macheda

Awww bitter much babe? x

never mind its the takin part that counts.......did you cry at wembley.....if you was even there!!

Just ignore this Obama guy, hate fans that do this, cant Everton fans (like me) just come on for abit of chit chat and debate?! Stop winding each other up!!

ObamaIsHere said:
Timbobs said:
ObamaIsHere said:
10.Goater_Legend said:
Hahaha they wouldn't piss on us if we were on fire?. They would be at City in a flash as soon as you desperate wankers accept the transfer bids. ( Villa fans said the same thing about Barry chuck ;) )

Oh, the man who wanted to play for a Champions League team?

As for Villa mate, they are another team who are way above your level. They are just another team who will piss all over you next season.

Sure, he could have joined you lot (in 670097 easy monthly installments) thanks to your amazing Champions League run. Taking your anger out on others all because Wenger said he sees City, Villa and Spurs as challengers to the big four next season but left Everton out in the cold.

OK, don't seem to remember that like...

He wouldn't be the first person to make a prediction about Everton and be made to look a twat though would he? ;)

i know, i even thought the blue bin dippers might win that cup final.worst 50p i ever lost. if only i'd sent it to kenwright, he could have spent it on two-bit reject rent boys like phil neville...

ObamaIsHere said:
"we have a better man for man squad than you"

Now that made me laugh!

Take Robinho and Ireland out your squad, I wouldn't want anyone else out your team!

You may not but Moyes wanted Jo and he also wanted Shaun Wright-Phillips before we signed him. Funny how them players chose City over Everton isn't it? Hmmmm....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.