Lescott + more

Nick1878 said:
Just ignore this Obama guy, hate fans that do this, cant Everton fans (like me) just come on for abit of chit chat and debate?! Stop winding each other up!!
No problems with fans like yourself mate it's just when bitter idiots like this other Everton fan show up.

Nick1878 said:
Just ignore this Obama guy, hate fans that do this, cant Everton fans (like me) just come on for abit of chit chat and debate?! Stop winding each other up!!

Pussyboy.

Are you John McCain in disguise?

I really hope the latest breaking " rumour "is true... and My friend Pina Zahavi assures me that it is .. that the ' big signing ' is none other than Shoe company Magnate and long time target Tony Hibbert .. Pina told me he was in talks today with Tone , Mark Hughes and Tone's girlfriend and business adviser Dorothy Perkins . Hughesy is very interested in this deal as some of the city players buy their private lingerie items from Dorothys stores , Steven Ireland is a long term customer and a matching pink parasol handbag range is under discussion .. Watch This Space !!!!

C_T_I_D said:
ObamaIsHere said:
"we have a better man for man squad than you"

Now that made me laugh!

Take Robinho and Ireland out your squad, I wouldn't want anyone else out your team!

You may not but Moyes wanted Jo and he also wanted Shaun Wright-Phillips before we signed him. Funny how them players chose City over Everton isn't it? Hmmmm....

Rather want players who are ambitious and have a great attitude than those that chase the £££££ buddy x

Right I don't want to argue with anyone here but I think that those of you who say you wouldn't take Lescott are a delusional as he is comfortably better than any Centre half you currently have. However if you do want to sign him Our board will squeeze you for every penny, I'd expect the £18m bid that was talked about to be considered or slightly less money (say about £15m) and Jo on loan for the season.

ObamaIsHere said:
C_T_I_D said:
ObamaIsHere said:

Now that made me laugh!

Take Robinho and Ireland out your squad, I wouldn't want anyone else out your team!

You may not but Moyes wanted Jo and he also wanted Shaun Wright-Phillips before we signed him. Funny how them players chose City over Everton isn't it? Hmmmm....

Rather want players who are ambitious and have a great attitude than those that chase the £££££ buddy x

They both joined prior to our take-over... meaning your point = EPIC FAIL!!

Gwladiator said:
Right I don't want to argue with anyone here but I think that those of you who say you wouldn't take Lescott are a delusional as he is comfortably better than any Centre half you currently have. However if you do want to sign him Our board will squeeze you for every penny, I'd expect the £18m bid that was talked about to be considered or slightly less money (say about £15m) and Jo on loan for the season.
Sounds about right mate.

C_T_I_D said:
ObamaIsHere said:
C_T_I_D said:
ObamaIsHere said:

Now that made me laugh!

No, you were still owned by Shinawatra meaning you still were able to offer considerably higher wages and fees.

C_T_I_D said:
ObamaIsHere said:
C_T_I_D said:
ObamaIsHere said:

Now that made me laugh!

Actually to be fair to him yas still had way more money than us anyway! lol

ObamaIsHere said:
C_T_I_D said:
ObamaIsHere said:

Now that made me laugh!

you must mean players like......neville,howard,saha,baines.........god i WISH they were in citys squad!!!! PMSL

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.