Lescott + more

Nick1878 said:
The Fixer said:
FFS LESCOTT PLASTIC KNESS THATS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU FOOK ABOUT WITH BAD LADS IN BRUM!

Everton fans dont mind a bit of banter but this tool obama is fooking it up on here 4 decent posters.

mods get rid
!

Yes...indeed.

Anyways, back on topic, no matter what Lescott is worth in the League, he is probably worth double that to Everton with our small squad.

The Board would DEFINITELY not sell if Moyes isn't willing, and people saying he is overrated, well he really isnt, he would be quality in a team like yours, and if you did buy him for roughly £20 million he would be worth it. You're not only buying him off us to improve your team, it will also weaken - what i think - will be your rivals next season.

You're not seriously telling me your an Everton fan?

Gwladiator said:
Nick1878 said:
The Fixer said:
FFS LESCOTT PLASTIC KNESS THATS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU FOOK ABOUT WITH BAD LADS IN BRUM!

Everton fans dont mind a bit of banter but this tool obama is fooking it up on here 4 decent posters.

mods get rid
!

Yes...indeed.

Anyways, back on topic, no matter what Lescott is worth in the League, he is probably worth double that to Everton with our small squad.

The Board would DEFINITELY not sell if Moyes isn't willing, and people saying he is overrated, well he really isnt, he would be quality in a team like yours, and if you did buy him for roughly £20 million he would be worth it. You're not only buying him off us to improve your team, it will also weaken - what i think - will be your rivals next season.

Why? cos he's not being a tosser?

Gwladiator said:
Nick1878 said:
The Fixer said:

mods get rid
!

Yes...indeed.

Hmm yes, why? What dont you agree with? The part about lescott being class? Not selling him for what he is worth?

Let me guess, you're part of the Kenwright is the anti-christ group.

The Fixer said:
Gwladiator said:
Nick1878 said:
The Fixer said:

mods get rid
!

Yes...indeed.

Why? cos he's not being a tosser?

pmsl

...and cos he makes a valid point...

Nick1878 said:
Gwladiator said:
Nick1878 said:
The Fixer said:

mods get rid
!

Yes...indeed.

Hmm yes, why? What dont you agree with? The part about lescott being class? Not selling him for what he is worth?

Let me guess, you're part of the Kenwright is the anti-christ group.

If and it's a big IF lescott went it would be for no less than £18m, with this money I'm positive Moyes could find a suitable replacement with money to spare, to suggest that the sale would weaken us is a bit stupid.

Gwladiator said:
If and it's a big IF lescott went it would be for no less than £18m, with this money I'm positive Moyes could find a suitable replacement with money to spare, to suggest that the sale would weaken us is a bit stupid.

I don't think so, Lescott is a brilliant defender, he isnt like Jagielka (who is better imo) who just dives into tackles, he is clever, Moyes may find another player like that, but theres no guarantee, buying Lescott would be splitting up a great defensive partnership, because Jagielka - Yobo just isnt as good.

Nick1878 said:
Gwladiator said:

I don't think so, Lescott is a brilliant defender, he isnt like Jagielka (who is better imo) who just dives into tackles, he is clever, Moyes may find another player like that, but theres no guarantee, buying Lescott would be splitting up a great defensive partnership, because Jagielka - Yobo just isnt as good.

Maybe not as good but he can still put in a shift, anyway, I'd be happy to let Yobo play in the first team and use the money to maybe buy a cheap young Centre Back and buying the likes of Moutinho.

Ahem, oi mickeys....this is a City forum, have this chat on bluekipper if you wanna talk amongst yourselves :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.