Lescott or Dunne?

I like both player's maybe someone els should have gone but who?, but i do feel there's abit of pressure on lescott because he has to live up to his price tag

At the time I could sort of see where Hughes was comming from, Dunnes form did dip badly last season ( but then again so did the entire defence)

But then Dunne had a brilliant start to the season and we were letting no goals in, I thought we would make every effort to keep him at the very least as a squad player as we did not have a huge amount of cover in that position.

Then he sold him for penuts to our main competetiors in the league, hes gone on to be one of the best defenders in the prem this season and the players hughes signed to replace him - for quite insane money have played even worse than our defence last season - which really is saying something as we had the 4th worst defence int he league last season. Hindsight is a wonderful thing.

Its pretty clear at the moment our defence would be better with him in it.

alera said:
At the time I could sort of see where Hughes was comming from, Dunnes form did dip badly last season ( but then again so did the entire defence)

Dunne and Richards were fantastic before Hughes arrived and went instantly shit on his arrival. Every defender who has come in with a good reputation has pretty much gone the same way. There was only one common denominator and it wasn't Dunney, he should never have been sold.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.