Lescott or Dunne?

Lescott is now more important than Toure, who has been awful at times. Lescott has been the fall guy for all of Toure's failings.

In my opinion you should've never signed Kolo. Dunne and Lescott would have made a formidable partnership. Both 6'2 center halves who would've complemented each other perfectly as Lescott the intelligent CB and Dunne the 'hardman'. You would be challenging for the title right now.

But we got £15m so I'm not complaining!

On form it has to be Dunne. Lescott has started shit and was just coming back into form and got injured he would be lucky if he has played 3 good games at City so far. Look at Dunne and he has been brilliant this season. He showed how good he has been this season at Villa they have 1 of the best defences in the league this year and Dunne since his move has had a huge part to play in it.

I would go with Dunnie every time, but to be fair Lesccott has only been seen trying to play in numpties barmy system, an that has managed to make anyone in the back four look sh*te,

Is this thread and the responses some sort of joke?

Name me a better centre half in the premier league so far this season

And if you can, then you havent watched a Aston Villa match thats for sure.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.