Lescott or K.Toure?

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
Ahem....

Was solid today and looked miles better than Toure.

kolo has been on top form but lescott is doing what he is capable of being a solid defender,i can not see why we would want rid if he is happy to saty within the squad imho.

I'm not sure who I prefer, I'm just glad Lescott is doing okay so we have some competition. And I feel for Lescott, being bought so overpriced and not really being great, + the injuries.

it seems like whenever he's bored all of a sudden he hoofs the ball up field and its often intercepted. Drives me bonkers.

california blue said:
Lescott's distribution is as bad as kolo's dominance in the air so take your pick - combine them both and you have the perfect center back

and this is why we need a better CB. a ones who "combine" air dominance with very good distribution.

I like Lescott and today he was brilliant but Kolo every time for me, Him and Kompany is just a mean partnership. Everton is the only bad game they have had together this season in my opinion.

Plus when Lescott gets the ball he tends to just hoof it now where but Kolo isn't that bad on the ball.........If Kolo heading was a little better then he would be a perfect defender but not everyone is perfect.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.