Lescott take a bow

Don't care what anyone says, Lescott is a top bloke. The way he celebrates our goals like a fan is brilliant, and the way he clapped the subs off today is good to see too. Hasn't moaned in public or made a fuss despite his treatment, and that deserves full respond in my opinion.

He's top of the league!

mansour's tow ropes said:
Don't care what anyone says, Lescott is a top bloke. The way he celebrates our goals like a fan is brilliant, and the way he clapped the subs off today is good to see too. Hasn't moaned in public or made a fuss despite his treatment, and that deserves full respond in my opinion.

He's top of the league!

Totally agree.

He will leave with our respect, our love and with some well deserved medals to show for his contribution here, total and utter pro and a big part of our 2011/12 win, Joleson Lescott heees Top of the league!

Hopefully should either of the games see us with a comfortable lead, he can come on as a sub so that we can show our appreciation.

Project said:
Hopefully should either of the games see us with a comfortable lead, he can come on as a sub so that we can show our appreciation.

Christ ! remember QPR(I mean the tension not Lescotts mistake), I dream of that but any way over line now will do.

SrilankanBlue said:
He will leave with our respect, our love and with some well deserved medals to show for his contribution here, total and utter pro and a big part of our 2011/12 win, Joleson Lescott heees Top of the league!
Well said.

Newtoncc said:
Project said:

Christ ! remember QPR(I mean the tension not Lescotts mistake), I dream of that but any way over line now will do.

of course - a bit IF :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.