Lescott take a bow

I respect Lescott for the service he has given us but it is really hard to watch him play now.

He was absolutely terrified last night and I thought he was embarrassing, if he had been a horse he would have been put down. Just think Nastasic needs to play a run and games with Kompany when he is fit and fingers crossed he finds some form.

I don't think Lescott ever recovered from that back header against QPR.

if i was a forward making a run at a back 3 of Lezza, Nasti or Demi it would be at Demi every time, if i was plumping a ball into a forward marked by the above 3 it would be Demi again.

Sorry if it goes against the grain but it is true.

Joke of a player for what our expectations and his reputation were at the time, over his contract and going forward if your honest a 4/10 all day for value for money, gash compared to his blue dipper days.

He's a stopper of a centre back with limited footballing ability, that's not his fault that's how it is, that's why three new centre backs have been brought in to replace him and non of them have done it satisfactorily, although given time Nasti is more than capable I believe.

He put in a good shift. Made two fook ups for me; the one that should have been a pen and the one that lead to the first goal. He just looked even more flat footed with Messi running at him. Think if Agüero had been 100%, things would have been a lot different.

crmcfc said:
I respect Lescott for the service he has given us but it is really hard to watch him play now.

He was absolutely terrified last night and I thought he was embarrassing, if he had been a horse he would have been put down. Just think Nastasic needs to play a run and games with Kompany when he is fit and fingers crossed he finds some form.

Now that is nasty! Made me laugh out loud though.

Maybe a bit over the top on reflection.....

Lovebitesandeveryfing said:
crmcfc said:

Now that is nasty! Made me laugh out loud though.

it's a great thing to be fashionable - Dire Demichelis last week Laughable Lescott this week - next Saturday they will both be in the team fighting to win us the league and probably at the Swamp as well thanks to Vinny's thoughtful gestures.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.