Lescott > Terry

Lescott is not technically gifted but he is a great defender , wins his headers , interceptions and tackles are usually spot on and tbh I can't remember the last bad game he had. At this moment in time I would take him over Terry every day. It will be interesting to see how he copes without Vinnie and whether it had always been Vinnie carrying him rather than his own individual brilliance. Still quality centre half , not many better in the league at the moment

Terry is part of the holy grail though. One of the games "untouchables". Doesn't matter what he says or does. He's a loudmouth gobshite living in the dark ages. Lescott is a much better defender. Kompany is light years ahead of him.

Pretty sure Lescott won every header that came near him today!
Looked pretty confident on the ball too, which is usually one of the first things people criticise him on. MOTM for me

Lescott has been great all season. The people who criticise him on here know fuck all about football.

Pearce_out said:
I don't think Lescott posseses enough pace to be classed as a top class defender. He's decent enough but I think he's carried a little in our squad.

'Twill be interesting to see how Joleoninho fares without Vinny for the next match. I think that Jole has developed into a good, solid defender. And he is a competent scorer of goals over the season. I've got a dodgy leg at the moment but I'd still put meself ahead of that shitehawk Terry.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.