lescott, toure, kompany

mcfcjosh

A lot of people seem to consider kompany our best cb. IMO lescott is easy our best, he wasn't great at first but he improved so much and was starting to justify why we chased him for so long before he got injured, he's such a cool defender that always stays on his feet. Then i also think toure is better than kompany, I like kompany, although i think he's overrated by many, and didn't like toure earlier in the season but towards the end of the season I thought he started to play really well so I think toure and lescott is our best partnership with kompany as very good back up. What does everyone else think?

mcfcjosh said:
A lot of people seem to consider kompany our best cb. IMO lescott is easy our best, he wasn't great at first but he improved so much and was starting to justify why we chased him for so long before he got injured, he's such a cool defender that always stays on his feet. Then i also think toure is better than kompany, I like kompany, although i think he's overrated by many, and didn't like toure earlier in the season but towards the end of the season I thought he started to play really well so I think toure and lescott is our best partnership with kompany as very good back up. What does everyone else think?

He can't even get ahead of Matthew Upson, unless you are saying that Upson is better than Kompamy and Toure.

Kompany was great last season at CB ... Toure was average IMO. We settled down in defence when Kompany came in, seems to lead it better.

Fulop's Reflex said:
mcfcjosh said:

He can't even get ahead of Matthew Upson, unless you are saying that Upson is better than Kompamy and Toure.

this might change next time round after those few blunders eh?

*referring to lescott not getting ahead of upson

mcfcjosh said:
i agree but i think it will be Boateng nd Lescott<br /><br />-- Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:26 am --<br /><br />
Jimma said:
Fulop's Reflex said:

this might change next time round after those few blunders eh?

*referring to lescott not getting ahead of upson
and the fact Lescott was injured

lescott is technically the best cb we've got. Kompany is an adopted cb from midfield, and i dont know about toure, IMO dreadful, lack of height and knowledge of reading the game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.