Lescott

Still needs time, he was a great defender at Everton and you don't lose it, if anything he's gonna get better than he was at Everton. I think he took a knock in the second half as well tbf to him, it looked like he was playing through injury.

vincent said:
Freestyler said:
Lescott is fuckin WANK, today at times i was looking at his positioning and just wondering what the hell he was doing,

some guy on the bus home said to me, 'lescott was exceptional today from start to finish, you haven't a fuckin clue, my MOTM, your an idiot'

the mood i was in i just wanted to chin the twat.

Poor 1st half but good 2nd imo.

I agree and I've been his biggest critic.

tonythecoleman said:
get off his back,how about bridge.ireland and ade by lazy bollocks,
I thought Ireland was pretty good considering he was played too far back. Ade was pretty poor today but at least you could argue he's not played for a while and lacking sharpness, what the the fuck is Lescott's excuse for being shite everytime he's been on the pitch?

Scapegoats, scapegoats, scapegoats.

They were all fucking shit today, with the exception of SWP, who has been slated for the past few weeks for being (yes, you guessed it) shit.

Lescott was no worse than any other fucker in blue today.

Considering that all their goals came from the left hand side i think that a lot of the blame must be on bridge's head as he kept going walkabout forcing Lescott to be pulled out of position far too often

It summed him up right at the end when nuggent (yes f***ing david nugent) brushed him off the ball with ease.
ade by lazy bollocks,
Lescott Commited a schoolboy error giving the Penalty away.He let his teammates down.I am pretty sure it would have been drilled home in the present climate.Keep your arms behind you in the box when shots are coming in.I was embarrassed when he got dusted by Nugent,and that is worrying.
Ade was very dissapointing again.

TFC said:
Scapegoats, scapegoats, scapegoats.

They were all fucking shit today, with the exception of SWP, who has been slated for the past few weeks for being (yes, you guessed it) shit.

Lescott was no worse than any other fucker in blue today.
correct.other than swp, everybody was poor today,get off his back you turds.

law74 said:
Considering that all their goals came from the left hand side i think that a lot of the blame must be on bridge's head as he kept going walkabout forcing Lescott to be pulled out of position far too often

Lescott is fucking wank its as simple as that, I understand as much as anyone that it takes time to gel as a team, however we are now 14 competitive games into the season, of which Lescott has played 12 and made simple unacceptable individual errors that have cost us dearly.

I never understood in the first place why Hughes made it his mission that he gets Lescott at any cost and then we get him for £22 million, what the fuck has happened to the game that we pay that much money for a player that cost his previous club a mere £4 million, we were seen coming!!!

I hope and pray that Lescott comes good and proves me wrong, I just fear the worst and would not be surprised if Lescott turns out to be the Veron in Blue. He is incapable of shrugging of a challenge, picking up a runner and just basically maintaining a cool level head.

I hate it with a passion to slag individuals off at the match but Lescott has done nothing to suggest to me that he has anything to add to our beloved team.

And before the soft arses come on and say stop slagging him off and get behind him, on match day I am and it repulses me to hear boo's aimed at the team no matter what, but this forum is here for us to air our views and this is mine and if Lescott reads it then just take it on board as critisism that I havnt enjoyed your contribution to date, however you have every chance to put it right!

Football must be the only proffession going that you can play/work like a bag of shit and still get paid more in 1 week than most people earn in 5 years!

Chelsea fan here, from what I've read in the last few minutes, Lescott seems to be polarising opinion but during the summer and during that period of silence from John Terry, the opinion among some Chelsea fans was that if worst came to worst, one option to try and replace him would have been Brede Hangeland, who probably would have cost £10m tops, Fulham would have taken it and Roy Hodgson would have unearthed someone else.

So when the whole Terry situation was resolved, I was surprised that Mark Hughes started courting Lescott, who IMO is good enough cover but not the sort of player you'd want as a defensive mainstay for a season - he wasn't even the best central defender at Everton.

Joe Cole's Box of Tricks said:
Chelsea fan here, from what I've read in the last few minutes, Lescott seems to be polarising opinion but during the summer and during that period of silence from John Terry, the opinion among some Chelsea fans was that if worst came to worst, one option to try and replace him would have been Brede Hangeland, who probably would have cost £10m tops, Fulham would have taken it and Roy Hodgson would have unearthed someone else.

So when the whole Terry situation was resolved, I was surprised that Mark Hughes started courting Lescott, who IMO is good enough cover but not the sort of player you'd want as a defensive mainstay for a season - he wasn't even the best central defender at Everton.

fair point.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.