Lescott

I know this thread was started pre-game, but I'm surprised at the shit Lescott is getting. I thought, particularly second half, he was one of our better players today. He stood his ground well and got a touch in when he needed to. I still think he'll come good and today was the start of it.

Barry on the other hand...

*singingtheblues* said:
He was certainly the most accountable for our wonderful style of football.

Every time he had the ball he smashed it long, at least a dozen times.

I think someone could do with telling him he doesn't play for Everton anymore.

And some of us thought Richard Dunne was bad.

Surely not Lescott is used to that long ball football and something that Sparkey is keen to bring on board. That small club mentatility is not always gonna suite some folk but I say bring it on us happy clappers just love it we've had 31 years of this sh*t so why change things now

Mike D said:
*singingtheblues* said:
He was certainly the most accountable for our wonderful style of football.

Every time he had the ball he smashed it long, at least a dozen times.

I think someone could do with telling him he doesn't play for Everton anymore.

And some of us thought Richard Dunne was bad.

Surely not Lescott is used to that long ball football and something that Sparkey is keen to bring on board. That small club mentatility is not always gonna suite some folk but I say bring it on us happy clappers just love it we've had 31 years of this sh*t so why change things now
Him and bridge must be worst £36M anybody has ever spent in the history of football!

Neil McNab said:
Mike D said:
Him and bridge must be worst £36M anybody has ever spent in the history of football!
Nope, Veron and Taibi were worse.

Bridge has been a star performer so far but he was statuesque for the equaliser - wtf was he doing ? Defenders need to be alert to danger at ALL times

mike channon´s windmill said:
Bridge has been a star performer so far but he was statuesque for the equaliser - wtf was he doing ? Defenders need to be alert to danger at ALL times
Didn't know he was on x factor because he's been a shit left back all season!

Lescott was actually one of our better players in second half.

Bridge is just woeful in every aspect, meaning Lescott has to come across on the cover.

It's like role reversal, when Dunne and whoever came out to cover dozy Richards.

No wonder players look 10 times better once they leave us. The confidence is probably ripped to shreds by some of you lot, pisses me right off.

Cant wait to get on a players back can you. Think some of you should remember the days when Goater got booed constantly in his early days. Id he hadn't had the tough skin that he did that could have finished his City career prematurely. Where would we be now without his 100+ goals.

Lescott played well this 2nd half, one particular moment stood out when he was far from favourite to win the ball but got stuck in between 2 Burnley players and cleared the danger. Thats a positive part of his game though, which people seem to love to overlook.

Sort your necks out.

Lescott is looking like one hughes's biggest mistakes , when everton said they wanted 22million we should have told them to fuck off!. the guy's not good enough. his positional play against the mighty burnley was non-existant, and the way he lost that sub of theirs for the 3rd goal was absolute wank (like someone said )the money we've paid for bridge and lescott. must be one of the biggest wastes in football EVER!!!!! and as for whinging, so fuckin what. if we cant beat burnley at home with the money we've spent on players...........

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.