Lescott

10.Goater_Legend said:
Didsbury Dave said:
I thought Lescott was outstanding today, certainly in the second half.

He's made mistakes but he's a very good player in my opinion.
Agree thought he was our best defender today, Bridge was at fault for there third.

who let McDonald run past him and on to the ball to score................Lescott

yep played class today, getting borin listening to the same people wanting him out...

MuzMcfc said:
yep played class today, getting borin listening to the same people wanting him out...

So when Lescott hoofs the ball upfield time after time to no one, the midfielders get the blame cos they are not moving for him. When Dunney did it he was slated

Hughes_head_scout said:
I really hope this guy has an outstanding game today and maybe even scores a goal. He got blamed for the scunthorpe goal when it was kompanys fault for flying in with a challenge and messing it up. I rate him quite highly and when he and the rest of the defence clicks they'll be a good unit.

So come on lads get behind the team and dont rip into them

He is getting too much stick from some of those on this board - sorry but he was not at fault today - Bridge was the main culprit simples as and people need to stop giving him shit

dctid said:
Hughes_head_scout said:
I really hope this guy has an outstanding game today and maybe even scores a goal. He got blamed for the scunthorpe goal when it was kompanys fault for flying in with a challenge and messing it up. I rate him quite highly and when he and the rest of the defence clicks they'll be a good unit.

So come on lads get behind the team and dont rip into them

He is getting too much stick from some of those on this board - sorry but he was not at fault today - Bridge was the main culprit simples as and people need to stop giving him shit

So its ok to pick on Bridge, but pointing out that Lescott let McDonald run past him,granted after Ireland let him go, is not allowed

bluwes said:
dctid said:

So its ok to pick on Bridge, but pointing out that Lescott let McDonald run past him,granted after Ireland let him go, is not allowed

Lescott is getting fookin pasted - all i said was Bridge was the main culprit yet Lescott still seems to attract most of the flak - maybe if everybody did their jobs properly today we would have won

584_-3.jpg

He was certainly the most accountable for our wonderful style of football.

Every time he had the ball he smashed it long, at least a dozen times.

I think someone could do with telling him he doesn't play for Everton anymore.

And some of us thought Richard Dunne was bad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.