Lescott

I think today showed that ned should be playing centre half and lescott should replace bridge at left back as he just is not good enough.

Another top quality performance by our much criticized centre back. Just goes to show that the boo boys now nothing.

cityblue32 said:
I think today showed that ned should be playing centre half and lescott should replace bridge at left back as he just is not good enough.

why move our centre half today who played superbly today just because of Bridge. Unfortunately we all know hes not good enough we just need to hope we get a new left back in January

hgblue said:
Another top quality performance by our much criticized centre back. Just goes to show that the boo boys now nothing.

It goes to show that he's capable of performing better than he has been. Last few weeks have been promising, but it's no use denying that it has been a poor start to his City career.

moomba said:
hgblue said:

It goes to show that he's capable of performing better than he has been. Last few weeks have been promising, but it's no use denying that it has been a poor start to his City career.

I am denying it. There's a pack mentality amongst City fans in general, and especially on here. First it was Bridge. Then it was Lescott. Now it's Micah. The mob needs it's whipping boy and I think it's a particularly unpleasant feature of our supporters.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.