Lescott

Toure looked good, threw himself at everything yesterday, no wonder he went off injured

Got to feel sorry for the center halves they are left totally exposed by useless full backs!!

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Toure looked good, threw himself at everything yesterday, no wonder he went off injured

Got to feel sorry for the center halves they are left totally exposed by useless full backs!!
spot on with your last line mate

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
Yup... the only weak links I can see in the side are Bridge and Zaba, Kuyt just walked round Bridge at times and where to start with Zaba...

First Goal - Came from a free kick given away by Zabaleta
Second Goal - Zaba went to sleep and let Benayoun slot one in.

Not seen any replays since the game, but my initial reactions were that it was a free kick for us not them for their first goal and Ned should have cleared for their second.

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
Yup... the only weak links I can see in the side are Bridge and Zaba, Kuyt just walked round Bridge at times and where to start with Zaba...

Not seen any replays since the game, but my initial reactions were that it was a free kick for us not them for their first goal and Ned should have cleared for their second.

Danny Hoekman said:
MeatnSpudsMCFC said:

yep , they were my exact thoughts at the game
it looked as though ngog had zab round the neck
Ned should have put his foot right through it and put it in row Z

Quality player and showing it. But he needs to be alongside a leader. The 2nd goal was a perfect example. Left it to Ned, Ned fucked it up, goal to them.

But he's a good lad and we need to get behind him because confidence makes such a difference at this level and a confident JL is an international quality player IMHO.

Freestyler said:
Played very well yesterday, i thought he was one of our best players, still needs to do more though.

How can he do more than he did yesterday? I think he is totally blighted by the price tag which he can't dictate. LFC fans were giving him some stick and he gave them the best answer. A sign of someone with alot of bottle. I think he's going to be a big player for us given time, I just hope our fans give it to him.

Lescott was absolutely magnificent yesterday, head and shoulders the best player on the pitch.

Just as well it wasn't him who scuffed that weak ,piss-poor attempted clearance directly to one of their players which gifted them an equaliser, otherwise he would have been slaughtered by the juvenile knobheads on here.

But being as it was St Nervous of Neddy it doesn't matter.

i think lescott has improved each game especially after the first half night-mare against fulham
the lad has bottle when you consider the stick he gets off city 'fans' as well as the opposition
having said that no-one gave him stick yesterday or at Brum

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.