Lescott.

thought him holding Drogba off in the penalty area was one of my favourite city moments this season. outstanding.

some point very soon i feel lescott will be first choice c/b for england.

he is a class player and with all the shit with the transfer he needed time to settle,we are now seeing what he is all about.

C_T_I_D said:
Sorry to create yet another thread about him but thought he was outstanding yesterday yet again. Ever since he has come back from injury he seems to have become the player that we all knew he could be. Dominant in the air and a great winner of headers, good tackler. I liked the way he and Bridge worked together yesterday, it was quite effective and good team-work.

If this fella isn't included in the England squad for S/A then there is something seriously wrong with Capello.

Agree under Mancini he seems to be the real deal, really like his dominance in the air and calmness on the ball.

Mike D said:
C_T_I_D said:
Sorry to create yet another thread about him but thought he was outstanding yesterday yet again. Ever since he has come back from injury he seems to have become the player that we all knew he could be. Dominant in the air and a great winner of headers, good tackler. I liked the way he and Bridge worked together yesterday, it was quite effective and good team-work.

If this fella isn't included in the England squad for S/A then there is something seriously wrong with Capello.

Agree under Mancini he seems to be the real deal, really like his dominance in the air and calmness on the ball.

fishing again i see mike,i will bite though as it has fook all to do with mancini.

I was so happy when we were able to complete the Lescott signing, I had watched him at Everton a handful of times and he was immense and he has proven that now here at City. Imo, he will be a fixture here for years to come, and is earning that money and the transfer saga seams worth it.

foolsgold* said:
Jocks Y-Fronts said:
He was brilliant yesterday - maybe the master plan is all coming together.

Where was Superman ???

superman is injured..

superman isnt playing good, and for me he doesnt deserve a spot right now

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.