Lescott.

Why can people not praise him for one performance rather than him on the whole? Yes, he's got to continue this form, but if he does then he'll prove to be an excellent purchase!

The Fat el Hombre said:
leewill31 said:
fishing again i see mike,i will bite though as it has fook all to do with mancini.

Agreed. He was a rock under Hughes

Although I agree he was solid under Hughes, I don't think anyone can argue that what Mancini has done to the defence has given them all that little bit "more".

lescott's confidence is on the rise which is clear to see.

would be great to see this be taken further and for him to get a couple of goals too. he should have done better with the header he had a chance with, but i think he'll start looking more dangerous at set pieces soon.

Put yourself in Lescott's boots early on in the season; the lad will obviously be nervous as hell and eager to make a good impression but he can't concentrate on his own game because Lescott has a central defensive partner who is fully aware that he's lost a yard of pace and is struggling in the air and as a result is dropping deeper and deeper all the time. Lescott had to have one eye on his man and the other on Toure all the time!

I said at the time that Toure was making Lescott look poor and I stand by that.

He'll deffo be in the squad but whether he makes any matches depends on Terry being dropped.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.