16 Feb A Stoke City D 1 - 1
21 Feb H Liverpool D 0 - 0
27 Feb A Chelsea W 2 - 4
14 Mar A Sunderland D 1 - 1
21 Mar A Fulham W 1 - 2
24 Mar H Everton L 0 - 2
29 Mar H Wigan Athletic W 3 - 0
03 Apr A Burnley W 1 - 6

Yeah you're right. He didn't have a clue before you put him straight!

Dick.
Listen prick,in no way I am having a go at Bob,I want him to stay.All I'm pointing out is he's having an education in how the premier league differs from the Italian.I am saying that he's learned now that with the quality we have,we can do more damage by putting out a more attacking line-up.I was paying him a compliment.By the way gelsons dad,don't hide behind your pc throwing insults,we can arrange a meet and you can do it to my face.
pmsl sad cnut

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Only on the day of our best Prem result away, and top four place would our fans engage in verbal or physical fisticuffs.

Makes me wonder what some would do if we won the Champions League?

grouphug2.gif

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Only on the day of our best Prem result away, and top four place would our fans engage in verbal or physical fisticuffs.

Makes me wonder what some would do if we won the Champions League?

Couldn't agree more DEBE. There are some people on this forum who are just looking for confrontation. Sad bastards all!

cleavers said:
anymore than 2sheiks said:
Listen prick,in no way I am having a go at Bob,I want him to stay.All I'm pointing out is he's having an education in how the premier league differs from the Italian.I am saying that he's learned now that with the quality we have,we can do more damage by putting out a more attacking line-up.I was paying him a compliment.By the way gelsons dad,don't hide behind your pc throwing insults,we can arrange a meet and you can do it to my face.

The underlined bit is against the Bluemoon CoC, and should result in a warning being issued, so please don't do it again, no matter the provocation.

Gelsons Dad please don't abuse other posters.

Thanks.

If it deserves a warning then warn him u power pissed, narcassistic prick.

loffers said:
blucat599 said:
He's definitely progressively improving us, he's only been here for 14 weeks and now we are favourites for 4th, he's still on a learning curve, but he's a quick learner and a very talented manager in his own right.
I wonder that some of the tacticle or is that testicle geniuses on here don't write to the club and offer their services on a game by game basis!

lol.
I dont understand why Bobby doesn't just ask the tactical gurus on here to pick his team for every game, obviously the internet coaches don't spend any time training with the players and they haven't played the game at any sort of level but that's beside the point.
Bluemoon knows bast Bobby , I suggest you sign up and take heed of the free advice available here

BMoon knows best :):) That's quite funny bearing in mind some of the stuff that gets on here.

pbibs said:
cleavers said:
The underlined bit is against the Bluemoon CoC, and should result in a warning being issued, so please don't do it again, no matter the provocation.

Gelsons Dad please don't abuse other posters.

Thanks.

If it deserves a warning then warn him u power pissed, narcassistic prick.

Now thats funny...... cheered me up no end and long overdue.

i think we all know that if we play attacking mindedly then we can outscore most teams in this division.

team bridge said:
why the fuck is everyone arguing, after a 6-1 win is beyond me.

We could win the title and some of them would still be arguing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.