let me tell you a story...

I would love to meet kia face to face. Sorry FIST to face.[/quote]

I would imagine that he is really shitting himself now

robbieh said:
After the Newcastle game I said that Tevez would not be here long. Cue lots of flac along the lines of Tevez loves the club, Mancini should go first etc

What has been obvious from day one is that while he is a fantastic player who gives his all he is a pain in the arse. He left a club where he felt undervalued and joined a club that makes heroes out of the likes of Goater, Kinkladze et al.(No disrespect to those two btw who both served the club admirably).

But given Carlos' undeniable quality, the fact that he left United, he was always going to be a god for many City fans. The problem is that he understands all this too well. The unecessary hugging of RSC, the constant press leakings, the shin pads, he's basically Robinho with effort and commitment. In other words he thinks he's bigger than the club.

The club these days however is bigger than any one player. And just like Robinho he will be shipped out and we will replace him.

When that is remains to be seen. As I said he is the type to give his all while he is a City player. One things for sure we should not be held to ransom.

For my money there are players more important to us now.

If Vincent was injured I'd be worried. Ditto NDJ. Silva's artistry would be difficult to replace. And Yaya's burgeoning power is becoming very integral to the way we play.
even jan molby?........you can see him from space!!!

The frightening thing is if this had broke 6 games ago an element of our fans would
Have been calling for the managers head.it's good to hear as Tolmie says that the club
are one jump ahead.

How many times has Tevez been selfish infront of goal?

Yesterdays TEAM performance was a glimpse into the future

tolmie's hairdoo said:
I hope some posters will appreciate why I did not want to drop a hand grenade re Carlos situation earlier in the week.

The Kia Joorabachian and Apocaplyse Now in the transfer threads were just pointers, City were and are ahead of the game on this.

Many things are ambigious (admittedly frustrating) for a variety of reasons and personal relationships.

Obviously, blues will be hurting - but please keep the faith with both the club and Carlos.

Joorabachian makes Paul Stretford look like a rank amateur.

There are elements to Carlos' displeasure, but it comes down to one cold truth MONEY.

A Rooney situation in many aspects. Tevez has such a close relationship with his agent - best man at his wedding, godfather to his children.

There is plenty of things to run on this. Tevez's situation is unique in that for the first time in his career, it is US who own him.

Keep the faith and a brighter January will emerge around the corner. Worst case scenario, it will be put to bed until the summer.

I disagree regarding the worst case scenario - for me that would be hanging onto a player who does not want to play for us for another 6 months - if you dont like it hear Carlos then please don't stay, and if you really want to go back to Argentina then go, but you will not get more than £50k a week there. I am sick to death of hearing how tired you are and then moaning when you get subbed, how hard being a footballer is and so on, and frankly if you were a decent bloke you would still have your family around you. You have not even been arsed enough to learn the language or drive a car, like we mere mortals have to do. Get real and wise up, and frankly fuck off. YOU ARE NOT, AND NEVER WILL BE, BIGGER THAN MANCHESTER CITY. Go and have a chat with Uwe Rosler or Paul Lake, PROPER CITY PLAYERS WITH SOULS, not money grabbing moaning wank stains like you and your agent

Thanks for the post TH.

Very disappointed that Tevez has handed in a transfer request especially on the back of very recent 'positive, staying at City' public statements. It does look like it is about money and it will be important as to how the club manage this situation as I'm pretty sure this kind of thing would happen in the future with others if a clear statement by the club is not put in place as to how they deal with these situations.

Unlikely that Tevez will split from his agent Kia (especially with the family connections) but it could happen.

We are told by the club that Tevez is the higherst earning player. Will that now shut up the press about YaYa and his £220k a week?

I'd like to think that whatever the eventual outcome that Mancini's position is stronger and that he will be backed by the club to deliver success.

I disagree regarding the worst case scenario - for me that would be hanging onto a player who does not want to play for us for another 6 months - if you dont like it hear Carlos then please don't stay, and if you really want to go back to Argentina then go, but you will not get more than £50k a week there. I am sick to death of hearing how tired you are and then moaning when you get subbed, how hard being a footballer is and so on, and frankly if you were a decent bloke you would still have your family around you. You have not even been arsed enough to learn the language or drive a car, like we mere mortals have to do. Get real and wise up, and frankly fuck off. YOU ARE NOT, AND NEVER WILL BE, BIGGER THAN MANCHESTER CITY. Go and have a chat with Uwe Rosler or Paul Lake, PROPER CITY PLAYERS WITH SOULS, not money grabbing moaning wank stains like you and your agent

this fuck off and shut the door behind you

Obviously being privy to this for the past week it has sunk in a little - 99% of the opinion is knee jerk, understandably, however take a few days and a clearer picture will put most of your minds at ease. One thing you can't question is Carlitos desire on the field, even with all this going on I fully expect him to continue his blistering form, not a chance this will be allowed to be resolved until the summer, by which time the face of Manchester City will of changed forever.......

Lets see if he walks when he see's the reaction to our first trophy in 34 years

its not ideal but we hold all the power here

rickmcfc said:
TVI said:
I hate to question your ITK status but this post could have been knocked up by anybody with a basic knowledge of football and google.

You have not been here long have you, don't question him, he is always on the money, peoe like you force them away, which has happened before. Sit down, shut up, and listen to him.

People who react like you and follow an ITK blindly are as bad as those that question their every post.

We have no first hand ITK posters currently, therefore were listening to people who are reliant on others.

Shay Given will join Celtic, remember that?

Tolmie is good in that he generally posts when the wheels have started turning, but simply put we have no man on the inside, no one on here should be taken as gospel.

BringBackSwales said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
I hope some posters will appreciate why I did not want to drop a hand grenade re Carlos situation earlier in the week.

The Kia Joorabachian and Apocaplyse Now in the transfer threads were just pointers, City were and are ahead of the game on this.

Many things are ambigious (admittedly frustrating) for a variety of reasons and personal relationships.

Obviously, blues will be hurting - but please keep the faith with both the club and Carlos.

Joorabachian makes Paul Stretford look like a rank amateur.

There are elements to Carlos' displeasure, but it comes down to one cold truth MONEY.

A Rooney situation in many aspects. Tevez has such a close relationship with his agent - best man at his wedding, godfather to his children.

There is plenty of things to run on this. Tevez's situation is unique in that for the first time in his career, it is US who own him.

Keep the faith and a brighter January will emerge around the corner. Worst case scenario, it will be put to bed until the summer.

Seriously peoples mindsets need to change regarding footballers. I'm sick to death of people who come on and say I've had enough of football and then say let him rot in the reserves etc...

I'm not surprised at all. Same reason I don't get a players names on the back of my shirt.

One thing I know is that Tevez when picked for Everton next week will be giving his all, If this season is his last then he'll be going all out to win the Title for us.

We are joint top, this is not the end of the world. Lets just man up, get behind the manager and the team.

I do NOT want to stoop to the levels of the SCUM.

In the week where this club proved how great it and indeed the fans really are with the red and black tribute at Leicester, a man who is mortally ill,and played football for a fraction of what Tevez receives(AND ACTUALLY WON US SOMETHING) the club go's 2nd in league we should happy but no along comes tevez and his nobhead agent wiv some sob story about him missing his kids, but he won,t miss them if we pay him yet more money what bollocks he should hang his head in shame.City's bent over backwards to try and keep him happy enoughs enough if thats how he feels leave your kit on the peg and shut the dressing room door behind you. OH AND P.S. THANKS

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.