let me tell you a story...

My internet connection is horribly slow today so I've been unable to read every post. My query is this. According to the Official Site, Tevez is our highest paid player. According to general knowledge, however, Yaya Toure is paid much more. Which is true? Maybe a pay rise might not be such a bad idea bearing in mind the increased tax liabilities he is supposedly facing right now. Forget the domestic/family issues, this is ALL ABOUT MONEY, mark my words. Just look at his record at other clubs.

For what it's worth which may not be much !

NeilAshton_NOTW;
For those asking YaYa Toure: 5m euro net basic, 1m euro CL bonus pa if City quality past group, 500,000 to win it, 2m euro image rights pa.

Well I'm not going to the COMS any more unless they start paying me for my loyalty which I have shown!!!!

Lets say 40p a year or else the season ticket gets it.

Well done Kia for showing us how it's done!!!!!

BringBackSwales said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
I hope some posters will appreciate why I did not want to drop a hand grenade re Carlos situation earlier in the week.

The Kia Joorabachian and Apocaplyse Now in the transfer threads were just pointers, City were and are ahead of the game on this.

Many things are ambigious (admittedly frustrating) for a variety of reasons and personal relationships.

Obviously, blues will be hurting - but please keep the faith with both the club and Carlos.

Joorabachian makes Paul Stretford look like a rank amateur.

There are elements to Carlos' displeasure, but it comes down to one cold truth MONEY.

A Rooney situation in many aspects. Tevez has such a close relationship with his agent - best man at his wedding, godfather to his children.

There is plenty of things to run on this. Tevez's situation is unique in that for the first time in his career, it is US who own him.

Keep the faith and a brighter January will emerge around the corner. Worst case scenario, it will be put to bed until the summer.

I disagree regarding the worst case scenario - for me that would be hanging onto a player who does not want to play for us for another 6 months - if you dont like it hear Carlos then please don't stay, and if you really want to go back to Argentina then go, but you will not get more than £50k a week there. I am sick to death of hearing how tired you are and then moaning when you get subbed, how hard being a footballer is and so on, and frankly if you were a decent bloke you would still have your family around you. You have not even been arsed enough to learn the language or drive a car, like we mere mortals have to do. Get real and wise up, and frankly fuck off. YOU ARE NOT, AND NEVER WILL BE, BIGGER THAN MANCHESTER CITY. Go and have a chat with Uwe Rosler or Paul Lake, PROPER CITY PLAYERS WITH SOULS, not money grabbing moaning wank stains like you and your agent

Can't really argue with any of that.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
I hope some posters will appreciate why I did not want to drop a hand grenade re Carlos situation earlier in the week.

Er, because you didn't know anything about it? FFS, please stop the attention-seeking - just have a go a discussing an issue without the wink-wink, nudge-nudge 'I knew about this three weeks ago guys, but now that's in the public domain I feel like I can finally show my hand...'

Just out of interest, why didn't you let your disciples in on this bombshell? To protect your numerous and well-placed sources?

ST Coleridge said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

Er, because you didn't know anything about it? FFS, please stop the attention-seeking - just have a go a discussing an issue without the wink-wink, nudge-nudge 'I knew about this three weeks ago guys, but now that's in the public domain I feel like I can finally show my hand...'

Just out of interest, why didn't you let your disciples in on this bombshell? To protect your numerous and well-placed sources?
I would have thought that would have been obvious

dave_blue12 said:

NeilAshton_NOTW;
For those asking YaYa Toure: 5m euro net basic, 1m euro CL bonus pa if City quality past group, 500,000 to win it, 2m euro image rights pa.

If my calculations are right, his pre-bonus wages come to a total of 104,000 euros/week or 87,200GBP/week.

Barntonblue said:
BringBackSwales said:
I disagree regarding the worst case scenario - for me that would be hanging onto a player who does not want to play for us for another 6 months - if you dont like it hear Carlos then please don't stay, and if you really want to go back to Argentina then go, but you will not get more than £50k a week there. I am sick to death of hearing how tired you are and then moaning when you get subbed, how hard being a footballer is and so on, and frankly if you were a decent bloke you would still have your family around you. You have not even been arsed enough to learn the language or drive a car, like we mere mortals have to do. Get real and wise up, and frankly fuck off. YOU ARE NOT, AND NEVER WILL BE, BIGGER THAN MANCHESTER CITY. Go and have a chat with Uwe Rosler or Paul Lake, PROPER CITY PLAYERS WITH SOULS, not money grabbing moaning wank stains like you and your agent

Seriously peoples mindsets need to change regarding footballers. I'm sick to death of people who come on and say I've had enough of football and then say let him rot in the reserves etc...

I'm not surprised at all. Same reason I don't get a players names on the back of my shirt.

One thing I know is that Tevez when picked for Everton next week will be giving his all, If this season is his last then he'll be going all out to win the Title for us.

We are joint top, this is not the end of the world. Lets just man up, get behind the manager and the team.

I do NOT want to stoop to the levels of the SCUM.

read what I wrote - I never said I hate football, I love football and more importantly I LOVE MANCHESTER CITY, but I do not care about tosspots who are greedy and detrimental to the good name of CITY, so do not tell me to man up you snotty knob head, and in terms of getting behind the team and the manager, the problem is not people like me it is people like Tevez. I have not and will not give the manager or the club any shit. Now fuck off you turd

ST Coleridge said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

Like this from Monday?

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=199825" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=199825</a>

ps - I am not a disciple, nor do I go on the transfer forum as a rule. But I remembered this thread from Monday as I was surprised by it coming out the day City released the interview with Tevez saying how happy he was.

Now can you explain TH posting that thread on Monday when everything coming out of the club (officially) was that everything was rosey?

If you can't, then maybe wind your neck in a little?<br /><br />-- Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:23 pm --<br /><br />
LoveCity said:
dave_blue12 said:

NeilAshton_NOTW;

If my calculations are right, his pre-bonus wages come to a total of 104,000 euros/week or 87,200GBP/week.

That is the net figure, but we pay him gross, so you would be looking at nearly doubling his basic.

SWP's back said:
ST Coleridge said:

Like this from Monday?

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=199825" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=199825</a>

ps - I am not a disciple, nor do I go on the transfer forum as a rule. But I remembered this thread from Monday as I was surprised by it coming out the day City released the interview with Tevez saying how happy he was.

Now can you explain TH posting that thread on Monday when everything coming out of the club (officially) was that everything was rosey?

If you can't, then maybe wind your neck in a little?

Fair dos, didn't see that one.

Thanks for the tip-off Tolms! PM me with further inside gossip, please.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.