let me tell you a story...

I hope Carlos reflects on this while in Argentina. Seems to me that he is being very badly advised.

Is he going to behave like a coward and walk away from the fans and team mates, or is he going to fight like the man we know him to be until the situation is resolved in the Summer

I hope he sits down with the manager on his return, and we sort this out, because it affects players like Adebayor as well who have taken a substitutes role because of Tevez but taken it a lot better

Very disappointed in Tevez. Time for him to recover some of his reputation.

TVI said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
I hope some posters will appreciate why I did not want to drop a hand grenade re Carlos situation earlier in the week.

The Kia Joorabachian and Apocaplyse Now in the transfer threads were just pointers, City were and are ahead of the game on this.

Many things are ambigious (admittedly frustrating) for a variety of reasons and personal relationships.

Obviously, blues will be hurting - but please keep the faith with both the club and Carlos.

Joorabachian makes Paul Stretford look like a rank amateur.

There are elements to Carlos' displeasure, but it comes down to one cold truth MONEY.

A Rooney situation in many aspects. Tevez has such a close relationship with his agent - best man at his wedding, godfather to his children.

There is plenty of things to run on this. Tevez's situation is unique in that for the first time in his career, it is US who own him.

Keep the faith and a brighter January will emerge around the corner. Worst case scenario, it will be put to bed until the summer.

I hate to question your ITK status but this post could have been knocked up by anybody with a basic knowledge of football and google.

Then dont bother!

Thread is about Tevez, not Tolmie's and a little bit of searching of this forum would tell you all you need to know about him.

Carlos, I thankyou from the bottom of my heart for all of your efforts, now please collect your snood on the way out.

The best we can hope for out of this i reckon, is that Tevez will stay until the summer. He will then go to spain . While he is here he will give 100% on the pitch and get us at least a champions league place.

ANY1aBLUE said:
I dont think this will go away. Tevez obviously thinks he's bigger than the club.
The team actually played better without him yesterday - better balanced and played as a unit. Those are things ive seen missing when Tevez has played.

I agree mate. We played more as a TEAM.

Yes Tevez has scored a lot of goals but let's not forget he has had an ENORMOUS amount of chances too and has squandered most of them out of greed. How ironic that he now wants more money.

SWP's back said:
TVI said:
I hate to question your ITK status but this post could have been knocked up by anybody with a basic knowledge of football and google.

Tolm can defend himself without me but I will say look at his Kia thread from Monday or Tuesday (when this broke at the club) and what he says marries up undeniably.

Fair enough.

Robinho's Subbuteo said:
ANY1aBLUE said:
I dont think this will go away. Tevez obviously thinks he's bigger than the club.
The team actually played better without him yesterday - better balanced and played as a unit. Those are things ive seen missing when Tevez has played.

I agree mate. We played more as a TEAM.

Yes Tevez has scored a lot of goals but let's not forget he has had an ENORMOUS amount of chances too and has squandered most of them out of greed. How ironic that he now wants more money.
City are bigger than the player for sure and if Tevez takes the cowards way out (I don't believe he will) then other players will come in and do a job.

TVI said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
I hope some posters will appreciate why I did not want to drop a hand grenade re Carlos situation earlier in the week.

The Kia Joorabachian and Apocaplyse Now in the transfer threads were just pointers, City were and are ahead of the game on this.

Many things are ambigious (admittedly frustrating) for a variety of reasons and personal relationships.

Obviously, blues will be hurting - but please keep the faith with both the club and Carlos.

Joorabachian makes Paul Stretford look like a rank amateur.

There are elements to Carlos' displeasure, but it comes down to one cold truth MONEY.

A Rooney situation in many aspects. Tevez has such a close relationship with his agent - best man at his wedding, godfather to his children.

There is plenty of things to run on this. Tevez's situation is unique in that for the first time in his career, it is US who own him.

Keep the faith and a brighter January will emerge around the corner. Worst case scenario, it will be put to bed until the summer.

That's fair enough. Posters are perfectly entitled to their own interpretations.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.