Let's all laugh at Leeeeeds!!

live in leeds aswell, and yes they have dickhead fans and all my mates are leeds fans but they are deluded at the moment, they really do believe they are a great team and they are not they might have been but not now, been to elland road quite alot other side of my family are leeds fans and yes its a tip the ground but when its rocking the atmosphere is really good need teams like leeds in the prem hate em or love em they are the sort of away games you want to go to

Fowlers Penalty Miss said:
Hopefully, they will get relegated straight away, and that horrible little club with their awful, small minded fans, will fester in the depths with the pond life they share their world with.

I really can't describe my dislike of that ugly, festering, puss infected pile of absolute shit any other way.

I don't like them.

Thank God some people, dont have a rose-tinted view of Leeds.
They were, are and always will be the second most vile scum on the planet.

Cheeses of Nazareth said:
Fowlers Penalty Miss said:
Hopefully, they will get relegated straight away, and that horrible little club with their awful, small minded fans, will fester in the depths with the pond life they share their world with.

I really can't describe my dislike of that ugly, festering, puss infected pile of absolute shit any other way.

I don't like them.

Thank God some people, dont have a rose-tinted view of Leeds.
They were, are and always will be the second most vile scum on the planet.
Wot bout Miwwow? (Millwall)

Lets all laugh at the OP, jump the gun much?

I also live in Leeds and some of the posts on here are shit. Leeds have just as many idiot fans as we do. Just think about the outrage at some fans after the spurs game in 111. We've all got vile racist scum on our terraces, unfortunately thats what comes with some football fans. Im delighted they are up to the championship and hope to see them in the prem soon. My wife and her family are all leeds fans and they are some of the nicest people you could ever wish to meet. Elland road is a great matchday venue, one of the best for atmosphere, and the premiership needs more teams like that as opposed to the boltons & wigans who cant even half fill their tiny grounds.

Jnr Kisby said:

I also live in Leeds and some of the posts on here are shit. Leeds have just as many idiot fans as we do. Just think about the outrage at some fans after the spurs game in 111. We've all got vile racist scum on our terraces, unfortunately thats what comes with some football fans. Im delighted they are up to the championship and hope to see them in the prem soon. My wife and her family are all leeds fans and they are some of the nicest people you could ever wish to meet. Elland road is a great matchday venue, one of the best for atmosphere, and the premiership needs more teams like that as opposed to the boltons & wigans who cant even half fill their tiny grounds.

In my experience a very high percentage of Leeds fans are a bunch of small-minded,thicko inbred bigots who hate anyone who's not from Leeds-unless they've all suddenly had a 20 year time-travel catch up.
I've never forgotten the time they smashed up Platt lane and threw the benches onto the pitch-after the thick fuckers had won!
They have been responsible for the only time I've ever been genuinely scared at a football match-getting started on by a bunch of fat 30-something wankers of the highest order walking 10 deep across the road looking to kick the fuck out of anyone in a City shirt.
I was with a couple of mates,16 years old.Doing jack shit....so don't be telling me that "Leeds have just as many idiot fans as we do" cos I'm just not having it mate.Been all over the place and I would say that most of the old boys knew who was after it and who wasn't.Those twats just didn't care.

I don't want those scumbags anywhere near the PL.
I just wish Ridsdale had finished the job properly.

better that they have false hope and then lose out in the play-offs again
;-)

Jnr Kisby said:

I take it you've never been to a City v Leeds match then?
Dads getting battered whilst holding onto their kids. This is normal behaviour for Leeds twats.

Cheeses of Nazareth said:
I take it you've never been to a City v Leeds match then?
Dads getting battered whilst holding onto their kids. This is normal behaviour for Leeds twats.

I have actually, and i've been to a few leeds matches when city werent playing a few years back on a free ticket too. Its not what it used to be back in the 80s when I know it was bad, but things have changed. Just dont forget how intimidated people were coming to maine road, theres a reason for that.

corky1970 said:
i live in leeds and i can honestly tell you, the scumbag chav feral youths up here are the thickest fuckers on the planet.( yes they are thicker than our salford lot) they slaver when they speak.

oh and its racist as fuck here , BNP, and the town centre is fickel and has cliques , , i drive past Elland road every day and its a shit tip.

i was introduced to some femal relative a while ago who called me scum because i was was from Manchester.

fucking muppets i tell ya, i miss manchester sooooooooooooooooo much , fucking work forcing me up here DAMN YOU !!!!

I think you'll find that there are plenty of Blues in Salford, and most of them, myself included will not take kindly to that idiotic labelling. Besides, it's not like you're structuring sentences and typing coherently is it? =/

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.