Let's Be Honest, It Won't Get Any Better Will It?

Never be bettered, but come August, the cartel clubs will be bigging it up again and the juices will begin to flow.

No, it won't and I'm okay with that When we go back to a league title every couple of years and a few cups here and there that will be normality what we have now isn't normal. In a way it will be a more relaxing experience.

The quadruple would be better, whilst being invincible. I'd rather be invincible though. Arsenal fans still believe that makes them better than us. I don't think that will be done again though for a long time

In terms of 'prestige' trophies won in a season, I suspect it won't be beaten, certainly not in terms of how we won and the dragons slayed. In terms of the football played, however, I think there is much better yet to come, especially in the final third.

7 trophies to win next season for me it will continue to get better and better the more we win the more piss we boil the more I enjoy it.

Need some dark days back to temper new supporters. The kids of many blues who went through the dark days have known nothing but success......

Bollocks to that more trophies please!

in my opinion this is the best season we ever had and includes the future as well.

Real, Milan never did a treble and they won hell of lot of a CL titles between them. Is fucking rare, once in a lifetime season when you win a proper treble.

Scousers, Arse,Chelsea etc never did it for a reason.

We only gonna have "lesser" seasons imo. but that is fine, what we need to do is be there close, we wont win every PL and wont reach CL final every year, just get very close, fight for titles.

and win the title next season to clinch 4 titles in a row tho. no other title holder has rivals like we have. look at other top league, French, Bundesliga,, Bayern and PSG has league rivals like Aston Villa caliber. Dortmund fucking chokers. Dortmund would not finish top 7 in PL.

French second, third would struggle to finish top half of PL.

Italian clubs over a season would struggle in PL. one of games yes they can be great but not long term.

Spain, Real, Barca top level, but the rest not.

Most if comes down to financial power but look at the money Arsenal, Pool, united, Chelsea, Castle can spend and have spent last 3 years alone. they possibly are top spenders in the world apart from PSG. this is our level of rivals.

PSG can field their reserve team still finish probably first. Bayern can have an awful season, manager fired new signings flop like Mane, still clinch the title.

For us to win the title vs our top money wasters rivals and Fa cup, and CL too, hahahahaha, never gonna get better than this. enjoy!

I know our thoughts are already on to next season (see the thread), but it won't get any better than this season.

That's not me being downbeat, it's just me being happy and honest. And privileged to have seen it happen.

The PL Title.
3 PL Titles in a row.
The FA Cup.
The Double.
The CL Trophy.
The Treble.

You can never say never, but I honestly don't think that achievement will ever be replicated or bettered in the future.

Thank you Pep, the coaching staff and the players.
A key ingredient you’ve missed off is beating those red twats in the final. That adds so much more satisfaction to it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.