Let's Be Honest, It Won't Get Any Better Will It?

It wont, but there will be much less stress now after the champions league win. It was always something the media and other fans loved to put out but now thats gone.

Obviously winning all four trophies up for grabs plus the charity shield, unbeaten in the league is the only way this one can be bettered. I actually can't believe at one stage of the season when we were stuttering and knocked out of the Caribou cup at Southampton, I thought we'd be lucky to win one trophy never mind three. We've probably played better football in past seasons, football is so unpredictable.

Can we get back to focussing on the Carabou cup and making sure Luton don't relegate us again. The parade should start and finish at the platt lane training complex and forget Grealish he's just a shit Gerry Creaney .

I've put in £2 for the let's buy Terry Cook fund and eagerly await our friendly at Hearts.

I think in chronological order, Community Shield, followed by Euro Super Cup, then Club World Cup, without being arrogant it only takes 4 wins (even penalty shoot outs) to win 3 trophies, then and i'm serious prioritise the League Cup, win that, then take the photo to end all photos, City winners of the f**king lot, ALL 7 TROPHIES
Then as long as we are reasonably placed prioritise the league for 4 in a Row, hopefully keeping a chance of retaining the Champions League.

So, probably looks like we may have to give up FA Cup, but how about all the rest?
We wont win the League Cup next season, the Club World Cup is more than likly going to be at the same time as one of the rounds like it was for Liverpool so we'll have to field an EDS side probably

I thought this after the Gillingham game ! Lol

If pep stays another 5 years then it’s just as good as this moment for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.