Let's Be Honest, It Won't Get Any Better Will It?

You say it can't get any better, but there was the loss to Southampton in the Carabao and away at the rags. There's two things to put right next season for a start.

And I've still not got over losing to the rags when we could have won the title in the Centurions season. If Kahneman really wanted to study loss aversion he should have used football fans and a big game...
I was more upset about losing to Wigan in the FA Cup Final. And what went on that day within the club.

I was more upset about losing to Wigan in the FA Cup Final. And what went on that day within the club.
It's taken me years of therapy and you had to bring that back up...

Getting stuck in roadworks on the M6 for so long there were Wigan fans with flags next to us didn't help

I'm just looking forward to whatever Pep dreams up next.

He's a restless soul and as long as he's still got the fire he'll be trying something new to fix a problem or exploit an opportunity. With the monkey off our backs he and the team don't have anything left to prove so I hope what we see is that same relentless hunger but with even more bravery and creativity if that's even possible.

In fact fuck it, the first full implementation of fly goalie in a professional league works for me. Can't be doing with that rather conservative version we've done to date and after last night Eddy deserves a run out as the combined keeper/CM that he's been gagging to be :-)

For me just enjoy yesterday and everything that came before, as for tomorrow-what will be will be. 15 years ago the only thing any of us would ever see is the number on that fukin banner at the swamp get bigger so if we never win another thing I will die happy.

I know our thoughts are already on to next season (see the thread), but it won't get any better than this season.

That's not me being downbeat, it's just me being happy and honest. And privileged to have seen it happen.

The PL Title.
3 PL Titles in a row.
The FA Cup.
The Double.
The CL Trophy.
The Treble.

You can never say never, but I honestly don't think that achievement will ever be replicated or bettered in the future.

Thank you Pep, the coaching staff and the players.
You missed out the domestic Quadruple
The 100 points

Yes this is as good as it gets

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.