Let's Be Honest, It Won't Get Any Better Will It?

I agree. It’ll never get better than this. Likelihood is that might not ever win a treble again either

It would be great to win more trophies and I’d like to see more academy players getting a chance in the first team

I know our thoughts are already on to next season (see the thread), but it won't get any better than this season.

That's not me being downbeat, it's just me being happy and honest. And privileged to have seen it happen.

The PL Title.
3 PL Titles in a row.
The FA Cup.
The Double.
The CL Trophy.
The Treble.

You can never say never, but I honestly don't think that achievement will ever be replicated or bettered in the future.

Thank you Pep, the coaching staff and the players.

I'm sure there was similar said when we won the last treble, the domestic sweep. Yes we knew the CL would come at some point, but as part of a treble seemed far.

Chance at 4 league titles in a row in itself would be monumental enough, but also retaining the FA Cup and CL, plenty to fight for. While there are 4 other trophies to also compete for. Who knows mate!

For me it’s going to be much better, no bollocks about not winning the CL so you can’t be the best blah blah. We won it, we are the fucking best, now relax, nothing to prove. Enjoy watching the best team in the planet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.