Let's Be Honest, It Won't Get Any Better Will It?

Time to go after the rags and win more CL titles than them. Smug bastards think they were the greatest. They only have two more than us despite being in it so many more times than us. Go and win it again and again and again. Then we might as well win it a few more times and be the best ever in England. Then the best in Europe. Still got a long way to go in overall trophy terms but we're coming fuckers. And we're breaking all your records on the way.

Who cares? We did the treble, OK the Carabao cup as well would be good too, but just an add-on, and we have all- but owned that for the last few years except this one. A lot depends on the success or failure to defend the PL charges from now on, if we are proven innocent, we can have a great future, attracting the best of the best. If found guilty, I doubt that any sanctions will be more than a bump in the road, We know Pep is committed for two more years, and I am sure that there are plenty of highly talented coaches willing to take on the challenge. It might not guarantee success every tine, but City are in the mix for every competition for many years to come. Compare that to the 1980s/90s.

You say it can't get any better, but there was the loss to Southampton in the Carabao and away at the rags. There's two things to put right next season for a start.

And I've still not got over losing to the rags when we could have won the title in the Centurions season. If Kahneman really wanted to study loss aversion he should have used football fans and a big game...
1. Beat Brentford.

2. Score at Tottenham (as I’ve mentioned previously on other threads).

No matter how good we are, luck plays a huge part in knockout competitons. A header not hitting Lukaku and we might well still have had that monkey on our backs.

Personally I don't think we'll reach the same highs next season, but I don't see anyone taking away our title. Over 38 games we'll prove to be the best again, because we are.

Very much looking forward to Haaland's second season too, and I'd like to see quite a bit more of Phil this time around.
We should win the PL.
Chumps league would be amazing.
I too would like to see more of Phil, AND Palmer.

How things will get better….

1. City

18. Liverpool
19. Arsenal
20. Rags.

I had a dream in times gone by…..

Well there's the club world Cup and the super cup or whatever they're called this season
Also had some games where we really should have won,Brentford at home Utd away Everton Home and Spurs come to mind,more and more often we saw pep going mad in the technical area where someone had misplaced a pass or God forbid taken the ball on the turn (can't see what's wrong with that but he knows best)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.