Let's Be Honest, It Won't Get Any Better Will It?

I know our thoughts are already on to next season (see the thread), but it won't get any better than this season.

That's not me being downbeat, it's just me being happy and honest. And privileged to have seen it happen.

The PL Title.
3 PL Titles in a row.
The FA Cup.
The Double.
The CL Trophy.
The Treble.

You can never say never, but I honestly don't think that achievement will ever be replicated or bettered in the future.

Thank you Pep, the coaching staff and the players.
I thought it wouldn't get any better after the Sergio 93:20....but as ever Man City find a way.

I don't want the players to be run into the ground like this season. Super Cup, Club World Cup, PL and the CL should be priority however.

I don't want the players to be run into the ground like this season. Super Cup, Club World Cup, PL and the CL should be priority however.
I agree. While it will be damn near impossible for us to match or better what we just accomplished, I would especially love to see City win the Super Cup and Club World Cup since we haven't won them before, it would help cement the club as a footballing powerhouse, while also boiling the piss out of every hater out there. That's a win-win to me!

Agreed. And the FA cup, League cup and charity shield, obviously. Heads would explode. The octuple. ;)

Damn. I also included the Abu-Dhabi billion dollar CFG tournament as well :)

Last edited:
I honestly didnt think it would get any better after the aguerooo moment. I wondered how i would ever get that feeling again. But i have, a few times.

I think as different personnel comes in , different players, different coach, different heroes, then the feeling comes back again

No no no its not over by a long shot .still plenty to aim for.
Need to catch up to utds 20 times.
Arsenals 14 fa cups. Real madrids 14 CL european cup wins, Liverpools 9 carabao cups.
An unbeaten league season would be nice.
A quad would be amazing.
And lastly a win at Spurs toilet seat of a stadium would be out of this world
All difficult, but not impossible.
I'm not sure about a win a Tottenham but a goal would be nice

I'm more than happy right here, right now with what we've achieved. Not just under Pep either. It's a run of success that'll have any supporter of any other English side envious.

It could however get better. A 4th Premier League title on the bounce or/and a European Cup back to back would literally have us and Pep as undeniably the greatest English side/manager ever.

These are icing on the cake things though and if we were to go without another trophy until I die, I'd be so grateful and happy with what we've achieved and the experiences that have come with it.

It's literally been like a dream when you think back to the 90's

It’s complete now.
Doing a treble in the 90’s ain’t like now and no one will do it again.
Not only is it done it’s the way too.
Pep is a gentleman.The players supporters and ambassadors for the shirt and our history and then the fans,oh yes the fans.
We hopefully will not take the piss too much and retain our class because what has happened is out there now for all to see.
As I type from my rooftop apartment balcony literally 10 yards from a massive Mosque no…it doesn’t get better.

Attachments

• 63D181A3-C575-489F-AB76-7B9763484CC0.jpeg
    63D181A3-C575-489F-AB76-7B9763484CC0.jpeg
    103.8 KB · Views: 20

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.