Lets hope this story aint true. Full Stop

I am utterly astonished at some of the comments in this thread, and many others. Everyone has their own view on transfer targets but it is the manger's view that counts and which should be respected.

We have a new manager with a fantastic reputation, and in just 3 games he has caused better defending and shown more tactical awareness than in all the games in the previous 18 months added together (in my honest opinion).

This is a guy who I think will take us to the next level, a level which I doubt Mark Hughes could have done from what I saw in 18 months (I respected MH's character and most of his signings, but tactically I thought him to be poor and I think 18 months was long enough to prove that).

IF the new manager feels that the experience of players like Veron/Viera will help take us quickly to that next level then I trust him to do his job. I actually think that a player in their ilk WILL help move us on, and frankly we can afford it.

If I want to read continual negativity I would go to the MUEN website and whilst I completely accept the right of anyone on here to say what they want, I would have thought a bit more positivity towards the new manager could be expected, and indeed maybe if we were a more positive and less cynical bunch we would have actually sold out our ground for our first semi final in nearly 30 years, and a derby at that - that upsets and disappoints me a hell of a lot more than the alleged signings.

From what we have seen so far I am surprised if 99% of BLUES are not impressed with Roberto's early effects so maybe we could back him a bit more? Just a thought

Veron, Vieira and Cordoba would be ideal signings for Mancini.

He has been given half a season to accomplish something. Obviously it would be ideal for him to get in some big names who already know and believe in his strategy. Having Vieira out there on the pitch distributing your orders is a very smart play.

Steeper learning curve and more credibility in the squad is pretty much all that he needs.

The talent is already there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.