Lets just put thing in perspective

Pigeonho said:
waspish said:
Pigeonho said:
Pointing out a fact doesn't give anything pro-United. It's interesting how you immediately point to that though and it not being pro-Arsenal, the other team already qualified.
Also, we may well have been paired with the champions of the nations you pointed out, but they were paired with us too, a squad any of those clubs will have envied. If we were shit and had fluked getting into the CL by scraping 4th with a mediocre squad, that point of yours would be valid. We're not though, we are the champions of England with a massive expensively assembled squad with players who would arguably walk into the 3 other teams we faced. Finishing with no wins is not good enough, which is what the media are quite rightly pointing out. It is nothing pro-United at all, it's not even anti-City, it's just a fact.

Your right they talking facts that I don't mind but what I've noticed when the scum have negative results they don't go on about it the same! What about dropping 8 points with 6 to go to lose the league didnt see the media going on about that its very selective they kick us when we are down and stroke the scum when there down that's the difference
No, they talked us up for making those points up, and rightly so. Who's arsed about what press they do or don't get anyway? Who's arsed what press we get? I asked yesterday on the Balotelli thread about how Zabaleta's comments about Balotelli could even remotely 'destabilise' the squad, as was suggested. The only comeback I had was off Mancio, who labeled me a rag for asking it. People are too obsessed about what is or isn't printed by the press when the bottom line is it doesn't make one blind bit of difference anyway.

Fair point.. It's just anything negative about city whines me up..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.