Let's make it a hell hole for Mourinho...

cinnamon blue said:
Let's hope for a change that the east stand upper , Colin bell stand upper and the family stand "........... sing !
No no no... its all upto 110 111 and southstand. Otherwise people would have to blame themselves for sitting all game and singing nothing

OB1 said:
Ignore him.

Find a bloody chant for Manuel and raise the roof with it.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bp-PB8gIZGU" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bp-PB8gIZGU</a>

He's goal greedy
Pellegrini
Hey Hey

He's goal greedy
Pellegrini
Hey Hey.......

The cookie monster said:
franksinatra said:
Always amazed me that fans wanted him to become the next City manager. We would have become everything we have hated all these years.

No interest in Mourinho or anybody else so I will reserve my support for the team as always.
Tbh what's worse is folk on here thinking he's a nice bloke
He's a piece of fucking shit.

I don't think he's a nice bloke.
I am "fucking bananas" though.

bluemc1 said:
Manchester_lalala said:
We should only sing about him if we're a few goals to the good. 44000 city fans singing sit down mourinho will be class, kick him while he's down.

agree fully with this give him nothing but 3-0 up 5 mins to go and full rendition off "lets all laugh at Jose la la la la"
Or "we should be so lucky.. lucky,lucky,lucky!

He wants the attention on him when his team are up against it and might lose. If you are singing sit down Mourinho you might as well be singing Chelsea Chelsea......

DON'T FALL FOR IT (Pelle hasn't)

IGNORE HIM

ROAR CITY ON AND CONTEST EVERY DECISION THAT GOES HIS WAY

Ignore him save all our energy to back the boys in blue, and get on the officials back if necessary

I admit I personally joined in with the "Fuck off Mourinho" the last time he came over with Real, but it would be better if we just ignored him and dang about Pellegrini and the lads,

Follow Pellegrini's example ... don't lower your self to Maureen's level. Act with class and dignity.
Too many City fans on here talking like rags in my opinion. The way to make the Etihad a hell hole is to knock 5 or 6 past them and celebrate City's performance like it is just anther game.

Cobwebcat said:
He wants the attention on him when his team are up against it and might lose. If you are singing sit down Mourinho you might as well be singing Chelsea Chelsea......

DON'T FALL FOR IT (Pelle hasn't)

IGNORE HIM

ROAR CITY ON AND CONTEST EVERY DECISION THAT GOES HIS WAY[/quote]

MUST do this - we are supposed to be cheats so lets frigging cheat and influence the ref in any way we can

I can't imagine there's anyone outside of stamford bodge who isn't already of the opinion that the odious twat is a total ****. He craves attention - He's probably logged in to BM to read about himself at this very moment.

DD is right - We should raise the roof for City, This game has the potential to shatter the false status of Chelsea / Maureen / Abramovic. We are so much better than them on every area of the pitch - No mercy; I would love this to be our first 10 goal match of the season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.