Lets Not Boo The Champions League Jingle

I was at the Bayern QF and Madrid semi and tbh the booing wasn’t that bad, I think fans get it’s not what the players want. some will always boo and that’s fine, but the more who don’t and the more who instead cheer the team whilst it’s playing will help.

What I find weird is that the commentators never acknowledge the booing. Maybe they did when we first started doing it? I honestly can’t remember. It’s like they’ve been instructed not to mention it.

You're right in fairness, but you know what I mean, it didn't help Ricky's chances in the slightest.

I'd love to have seen how it played out if they hadn't of boo'd that night
Or if they’d of fought in Manchester, wasn’t as one sided as people remember, certainly not like the Pacquiao fight, definitely left an air of what if, that ref was always going to ref the fight the way he did. Got to give it to Ricky, he fought them all in their prime at a time where he probably lived it up a bit too much between fights

We all know what happened to Ricky Hatton when the Brits booed the American National Anthem - the ref didn't let Ricky do anything on the inside and swung the fight totally in Mayweathers favour. Let's learn from this.

Now I know it may be tempting to boo the Champions League Anthem when you're pissed in Istanbul, but can we please hold off turning the UEFA appointed ref against us before the first whilst has blown!! The lads on the pitch have enough to do without us lot fucking it up for them before kick of.

Remember we're not up against UEFA anymore, it's now the Premier league.

Let's just sing were not really here over the top of it or summit. Pls!

Roll on Istanbul
Think you need to talk or listen to Ricky to understand why he got beat by Mayweather.

He is extremely honest about it. And it was nothing to do with the referee.

The players know why we do it , vinny confirmed that once , thor even did a boo himself the other day , i suspect you dont know why it started and why we keep doing it
It's also worth remembering that Barca have been booing for as long as we have. UEFA fined them continuously for displaying the Catalan flag, something I'm pretty sure our Catalan coach is very aware of.

So, we're booing for the Catalans by proxy, if anyone asks, in support of our esteemed coach and board of directors.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.