Lets Not Boo The Champions League Jingle

I was thinking about doing the Poznan while booing at the same time but that seems quite tiring, especially for 20000 pissed up blues. Nows the time to boo like you’ve never done before, it’s their showpiece game.

Have a read of Martin Samuels article from the other day regarding the new pay outs for coefficient points. Some people think we shouldn’t boo the corrupt fuckers?!

What I find weird is that the commentators never acknowledge the booing. Maybe they did when we first started doing it? I honestly can’t remember. It’s like they’ve been instructed not to mention it.
that irish dipper guy whose name escapes me now , he used to be on talksport till the sun brought it and he left on principle , he knew why and he explained it constantly to the idiots , he agreed with it as well, some of our own fans dont know why it started

colin murray is it ?

It’s the champions league final.
Millions of people will be watching.
Boo your fucking hearts out.
Then next season when we’re reigning champions boo it again.

Booing the UEFA anthem is tradition, it'd be lame if City supporters don't do it.

As for the ref, he's gotta do his job on the national stage. You can get away with bias on Tuesdays and Wednesdays but with the whole world watching you gotta be honest.
Tom Henning Ovrebo likes this.

I think booing has no effect whatsoever. UEFA are worse than HMRC when it comes to taking money without a care for their reputation, and a full Ataturk Stadium is really all they care about. The ground will be full of City fans having paid hundreds of pounds for a ticket. They know we'll be lining their coffers next season too. The joke is on us.

If Pep and the players don't want us to boo then I'm ok with that.

I reckon do the Poznan instead. Booing does fuck all other than increase the risk of us being fucked over imo (100% chance I will still end booing by the way ha)

I think booing has no effect whatsoever. UEFA are worse than HMRC when it comes to taking money without a care for their reputation, and a full Ataturk Stadium is really all they care about. The ground will be full of City fans having paid hundreds of pounds for a ticket. They know we'll be lining their coffers next season too. The joke is on us.

If Pep and the players don't want us to boo then I'm ok with that.
I think you are right...booing gets drowned out. Now if we turn our backs en masses...tv cameras pick that up...well we make a statement. Simple option, do nothing and accept or try and make a statement.

I was at the Bayern QF and Madrid semi and tbh the booing wasn’t that bad, I think fans get it’s not what the players want. some will always boo and that’s fine, but the more who don’t and the more who instead cheer the team whilst it’s playing will help.
It's a quick round of booing that becomes a City chant quicky enough these days.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.