Let's not get carried away...

I agree with you in some ways pal. It almost pisses them off more when you walk in work and say its just another home win and we're used to that!!

The Flash said:
NoahCity said:
Fantastic win, but it is still just September. United will probably not lie down and with their schedule they will probably come back over the next month. However, if we can steer clear of injuries and get performances like this every week it should be great season.
Fuck off. We just smashed those *****.

Just fuck off.

Rag ****.

CORRECT celebrate rub it in , give it those rag twats and we have till march 1st till the next one fuck em

I got you.

Enjoying the moment but in the words of Vincent Kompany (from <a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.mcfc.co.uk</a>)

Was this a statement of intent? No. I think you make a statement over the course of the season rather than in one game, but this was a great performance and a special day – now we need to win our next game and carry on from there.

I think Pellegrini will be preaching your word to the players now - these victories mean nothing if you go out and get beat in the next game. The challenge is there for u

Tonight I'm thinking we can be title contenders. A few days ago, I was beginning to wonder if we would even be top 4

I can't help but over react to every game that comes along

It's been a great week for City. Now the challenge is to put a run together that takes us back to the top of the table, and that really puts the screw on Utd

United will still finish in the top 2. Did well to keep going at 4-0, will wear most teams down by virtue of self belief and sheer endeavour. They're not a great team, haven't been since the 1-6, but have incredible resilience, an ability to hoover up points and many teams are beaten before they start against them.

I'm still nervous about our away form. At home, we're the best team in the league by a considerable distance. But away from home...

If we win at Villa, i'll get carried away! But would anyone honestly be surprised if we lost? I don't understand why we're so different away from home, but none of us can deny that this disparity in performance levels exists.

It was all down to bad defending for each of the goals. Thanks to MOTD for clearing that up. I thought we outplayed them in all areas of the pitch, must be mistaken.

Marvin said:
I got you.

Enjoying the moment but in the words of Vincent Kompany (from <a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk</a>)

Was this a statement of intent? No. I think you make a statement over the course of the season rather than in one game, but this was a great performance and a special day – now we need to win our next game and carry on from there.

I think Pellegrini will be preaching your word to the players now - these victories mean nothing if you go out and get beat in the next game. The challenge is there for u

Tonight I'm thinking we can be title contenders. A few days ago, I was beginning to wonder if we would even be top 4

I can't help but over react to every game that comes along

It's been a great week for City. Now the challenge is to put a run together that takes us back to the top of the table, and that really puts the screw on Utd
Yeh, that's the point I'm trying to make, this win should definitely be enjoyed, but at the same time, I want to see us put together a decent run of wins together, something we haven't done for a long time. It would be great if we could in all the games up to the Chelsea away game, and if Pellegrini can get us playing like this on a consistent basis, the sky is the limit.

shit on the window
shit on the door
shit on the ceiling
shit on the floor

SHIT ALL OVER MAN UNITED

NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.