lets respect wigan

Fuck Wigan. Joke club and joke fans.

Quicker they get relegated the better.

Hate playing them always shyte.

AND they slagged us to fuck when we beat them at Maine Road in the play off semi.

Arrogant city fans they said in their hordes.

Arrogant? We were fighting for the future of the club.

City are a team of professionals and you only have to look at the previous rounds, and the respect shown to Watford, Leeds and Barnsley, to see that we will obviously show respect to Wigan. They won't go into the game thinking it's a guaranteed win, Mancini won't let that happen.

We should be alright at Wembley versus Wigan. According to sky we scored 3 against Chelski yesterday:

Roberto Mancini's side have all but surrendered their Premier League crown to arch-rivals Manchester United, but marched to a Cup final with Wigan by beating the Blues 3-2 on Sunday.

Knobs!!

mancityvstoke said:
AND they slagged us to fuck when we beat them at Maine Road in the play off semi.

Arrogant city fans they said in their hordes.

Arrogant? We were fighting for the future of the club.

Good point, I bloody forgot about that.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyroRRtAOjY" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyroRRtAOjY</a>

I fully intend to respect Wigan's fans ... in fact, I'll say hello to both of them, if I see them.

davymcfc said:
Wigan have shown they can beat anyone on their day. We cannot afford to be complacent. Having said that we will go on this one as favourites so we can be confident.

Yes , they have ......

and if they put out eleven players prepared to give their all , it's gonna be a difficult game for us .... we have the better quality players , but we're gonna need to put the effort in too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.