lets respect wigan

Dirty Harry said:
The team owe it to the fans to make sure they're up for this , the thought of Whelan 'waxing lyrical' with his 'we're just a little town in the north us Wigan eee', fuck that will be unbearable.

The thought of "Gormless Dave" Whelan waxing lyrical about anything is one too horrible to contemplate. He makes Fred Elliott sound like an Old Etonian by comparison.

The people would still think that George Formby and Frank Randle were still alive , smoking Woodbines and eating tripe and cowheels. Eee bah gum, it's grim oop North!

stony said:
[bigimg]https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQhoOqBNAr1bmyMGqOrgJLLh3sdT1LJIpp0vBL2KmTZSROWPxes[/bigimg]
Old_Horse_2.jpg

ancoats said:
we have won nothing yet still the final to play and i hate any talk of big club vs little club both teams deserve there place in the final and well played wigan
wigan should also have got a uefa europa league place win or lose with man city getting a top 4 place

so well played on both teams getting to the fa cup final
Indeed. Wigan walloped Everton away. Sorry if this has already been posted.

i was thinking we should easily beat Wigan but its still City we are watching and i remember when the red scousers played wimbledon in the cup final everyone and his dog thought they would win and should of but they lost so lets not get to carried.

We should have learnt something from the 2011 FAC final v Stoke, and the 2012 final day v QPR. In the biggest of games, especially finals, form/quality/league position all go out of the window and it is just XI v XI. No games at the stage are easy, we must prepare for this game as if it's against the best and we as fans should not expect a walkover.

I'm positive that the right noises will come from the club but we just need to be aware that the media will be just waiting for any sign of complacency from any source and they'll be all over it. They'll be dying to report that Martinez's team talk will have been done for him by arrogant city!

It`s fantastic that Wigan have got to Wembley and I`m well chuffed for them. But unfortunately for them I think this Wembley appearance might get them relegated from the Premiership. It`s going to be interesting to see where their priorities lie.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.